Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Letter To Newly Admitted Aau Girls From Aau Update On Facebook. Like Aau Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letter To Newly Admitted Aau Girls From Aau Update On Facebook. Like Aau Update (1020 Views)

JAMB Important Information To All Newly Admitted Candidates For 2016/2017 / Letter To Aau Student Union Government Sug From Aau Update Page On Facebook / Like AAU Update On Facebook For All The Breaking News From AAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Newly Admitted Aau Girls From Aau Update On Facebook. Like Aau Update by Stephen6229(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
LETTER TO NEWLY ADMITTED AAU GIRLS

Dear Girls of virtue,I welcome to the great AAU aka Another Anointed University. As an elder in the land, it is my duty to write you this letter offering you some advice that will guide you through this rabbit-filled kingdom.

1) AAU boys do not fall in love. They only fall in lust. If anyone ever tells you he loves you, slap him. A very hot slap.

2) Mishai and Lacasera, and most recently, Smokies are all baits to hook and sink you. Do not follow them there.

3) AAU has no brothel. So you will not be needing your skimpy, and see-through clothes. Bring long skirts. When you get here, you will know why.

4) The land of Ekpoma may not be too fit for you because your bones are not yet strong. The boys over there have no smile.

5) Only your name is in your admission letter, so go to class and read alone. How can book enter when electricity is going to and fro?

6) Avoid the best dressed dudes. They have in clothes what they lack upstairs. First-class students do not know how to use starch.

7) Your phone number should not become customer care number. You are here as a student, not a customer care agent.

cool Look for a fellowship that looks like a church and attend. The fellowship with azonto-choristers is the beginning of a crawling GPA. I will stop here for today.

1 Share

Re: Letter To Newly Admitted Aau Girls From Aau Update On Facebook. Like Aau Update by walearoy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ok,

Let's see if this earns me likes and shares.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To The V.C Of Federal University Dutsin-ma,katsina / Only A Genius Will Solve This Simple Mathematics. / Picture Compilation Of Weird Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.