Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet (35826 Views)

Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) / How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by adenine02: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
embarassed
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by Chiscomax(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
omusiliyu:
grin

You are an Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
#Fine boy
no homo. . .
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by Chiscomax(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
princemmab:

Y

short of words. it is indeed a painful loss. he was a family friend, a brother

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by kozmokaz(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
and dis are who are called hero's !!! rip gallant soldier !!! Nigeria loves u!! u have join d league of fallen hero's !!! buh I still tink Nigeria is not worth dying for
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by Lakayanah: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
This is very sad in a state where we have very few people like him death too is taking its share, I feel really sad for his family. May God fill every vacuum and give them another reason to smile again.
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by injuriam(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
My Senior back then in School, everyday u ve bn praying abt ds mission. O DEATH WHY? Can't stop crying for u my ASP #BMSSP
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by CSTR2: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
One would mistake the so-called fighter jet for atleast a 4.5G airframe, if one is not careful.
An F-7 airguard as the main deterence in this century for a country with a defence budget of $3b.
kai!!
Nigeria backward sha.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by kozmokaz(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nigeria ain't worth dying for!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by gog4life(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
abeg if dem never master list flying make dem stop na, which kyn tn b dis
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by omusiliyu(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chiscomax:

You are an Idiot.

Go and suit yasef
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by sirvic01(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
injuriam:
My Senior back then in School, everyday u ve bn praying abt ds mission. O DEATH WHY? Can't stop crying for u my ASP #BMSSP

Set??year??
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by 52Naira(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chiscomax:
I never had to pick up a gun, pick up a knife, pick up a weapon and fight for my life. I never had to fight for a life because i never know the price of a life. I leave it to another man.

RIP Lt Ebitimi Owei. a Brother, A friend. He is probably in the heavens right now making sad angels Happy. May the Lord give the family the grace to bear this loss. Amen
I reliably gathered that on noticing that the jet has problems and crash was imminent he exited the jet not knowimg that the parrachute was deffective.As a result he droped like a stone on a rock.Can you imagine that?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by jelal007(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
Enough of South Southerners dying for a Northern problem! This useless entity named Nigeria must break up. The North and South West could be one country and help Buhari defeat Boko Haram within two months.
See this fool. Must u turn someone's obituary into a forum 4 silly politicking? See how stupid ur comment sounds. Buffoon.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by sirvic01(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
52Naira:
I reliably gathered that on noticing that the jet has problems and crash was imminent he exited the jet not knowimg that the parrachute was deffective.As a result he droped like a stone on a rock.Can you imagine that?

Exactly what happened, what a way to die.
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by ibedun: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Great?

Some mofos keep calling Nigeria and adding great in the same sentence.

Great country? For where?

RIP soldier.
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by avec10(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
where is the picture?
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by Chiscomax(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
52Naira:

So, this is how it all ended. Defective parachutte. what about the rest people in the jet? did they also have defective parachutte?
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by Reference(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
52Naira:

Which chute failed. His seat or his personal one. How can both systems fail. Must have bailed out late, low or incapacitated.
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by Sparrow13: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
LordMecuzy:

We never get money for 4th generation yet.. its just funny tho
we never get money ?
Bros ordinary chad, uganda and even sudan get better jet pass us, is just lack of political will
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by donem: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
rip warrior, when I think this might be my faith someday I just smh!
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by RaptorX: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
How many of these obsolete F7 have crashed since we bought them from the Chinese. I can count at least five of them that have crashed with loss of lives, you have to be suicidal to fly one of those piece of junk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by Omololu007(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
52Naira:
gush!
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by gidjah(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Alpha, Romeo. Tango Out !!!Roger you my FLT LT

RIP Regular.

Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by injuriam(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
sirvic01:

Set??year??

2002 #SuccessorASP
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by neo25(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Years of neglect and fund squandering in that wing of the armed forces has led to decay in efficient man-power to man billion dollar modern machines else why do they keep falling from the sky. Truth be told our pilots require longer and intensive trainings,since this war arose the Airforce things it can wake up now and finish well. However,if expatriats shall be used to execute this war,let it be..else how can we for the sake of pride hurriedly set up our young air men to crash and burn. 'A stitch in time saves mine' May they rest in peace. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by freshbear(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
I feel so sad reading did.God rest ur soul gallant officer.
sometimes I just wonder.Are all these crashes not avoidable? what r d state of our fighter jets?
fortitude to d bereaved.
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by Xtianart(f): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Rest in Peace, Neighbour. NAF Base, Makurdi has lost another warrior.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by Jitustory: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
RIP my Broda cry
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by prettyboi1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
Enough of South Southerners dying for a Northern problem! This useless entity named Nigeria must break up. The North and South West could be one country and help Buhari defeat Boko Haram within two months.
You're so silly.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by Chiscomax(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
neo25:
Years of neglect and fund squandering in that wing of the armed forces has led to decay in efficient man-power to man billion dollar modern machines else why do they keep falling from the sky. Truth be told our pilots require longer and intensive trainings,since this war arose the Airforce things it can wake up now and finish well. However,if expatriats shall be used to execute this war,let it be..else how can we for the sake of pride hurriedly set up our young air men to crash and burn. 'A stitch in time saves mine' May they rest in peace. Amen.

These pilots under go lots of trainings. He was sponsored by the NDA to texas including some other of his colleagues At the end, he was the only Nigerian left to finish the training. What kind of training should he have undergone
Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by sirvic01(m): 12:40am On Oct 12, 2015
injuriam:

2002 #SuccessorASP

Ok, this is victor, #predecessorHP(Ebitimi's set).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos / My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) / Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.