Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

,, - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ,, (11799 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

,, by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2015

3 Likes

Re: ,, by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: ,, by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: ,, by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: ,, by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: ,, by MANGAM(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wow! Neat work

1 Like

Re: ,, by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: ,, by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: ,, by ayi25: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Really nice, how much have u spent from the beginning to this stage
Re: ,, by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: ,, by saheedbadmus(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
this is really nice..can you please tell us the cost from foundation till finishing
Re: ,, by joefredd006(m): 2:23am On Oct 12, 2015
nice job
Re: ,, by Puvproperties(m): 2:37am On Oct 12, 2015
This is really nice, you will do us more good and put a way the fear of building, if you can give us the break down from foundation till the end. It will end you client too.
Re: ,, by Graceovereffort(f): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Nice and cool. It will be best to post the floor plan and cost, so it can be detailed and more appreciated.

1 Like

Re: ,, by Abariwiseman: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2015
Room self contain, Room/parlour self contain, 2 and 3 Bedroom flat to rent,
available in Ibafor, Magboro and mowe.
call 08057883203, 08061163053.
Re: ,, by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2015

3 Likes

Re: ,, by nazilee: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ytechconst:
Substructure of the bungalow and shop
Re: ,, by true2home(m): 2:31am On Oct 14, 2015
Hi Boss,

I love small houses. This is a beautiful home and practical for us young Nigerian. Im following this project all the way. Thanks for posting such a realistic project.
Re: ,, by WailingWailer00(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2015
Op, nice one, what's the cost of roofing? At 3.6million I can say it's quite expensive even without tiles and finishing, can one achieve this feat with 2million with sub quality materials?
Re: ,, by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: ,, by twinskenny(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2015
good Job Engr/

1 Like

Re: ,, by trexicant01: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2015
The Work is very neat
Re: ,, by diordaves(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
This is without any doubt the neatest job I have seen on Nairaland. Very professional of international standard. Just have a look at the way the windows fitted without breaking of blocks. Well done. And very good budget too! The sharpness of the blocks, the smoothness of the roofing sheets and cladding.........well done. Small project but big evidence of your capability and capacity. keep it up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ,, by WailingWailer00(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ytechconst:

We are building this to standard, using correct ratio for concrete mix and mortar mix, also imported PPR pipes were used for the plumbing hot and cold water supply pipes just to eradicate the stress of maintenance. As regards your question sir i cannot say if 2million will do to this stage with sub quality material because we have not practicalise building with sub quality materials.

Also note that the cost incured so far is inclusive of fencing the half plot all round and also installation of gate, also included is a 4m x 4m shop.

The only outstanding left to be done are

Floor and wall tiles
Internal doors
PVC & POP Ceilings
Electrical Fittings
Sanitary Fitting
Window Hood Art works
Borehole
Kitchen Cabinets & Wardrobe
Compound Flooring
Internal & External Painting of the building and shop

I'm still looking at spending close to 1.5million to achieve all the above if not more.
That's really nice, thanks for the response, the house would cost more than 5 million shocked
Re: ,, by mufutau55(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ytechconst:

We are building this to standard, using correct ratio for concrete mix and mortar mix, also imported PPR pipes were used for the plumbing hot and cold water supply pipes just to eradicate the stress of maintenance. As regards your question sir i cannot say if 2million will do to this stage with sub quality material because we have not practicalise building with sub quality materials.

Also note that the cost incured so far is inclusive of fencing the half plot all round and also installation of gate, also included is a 4m x 4m shop.

The only outstanding left to be done are

Floor and wall tiles
Internal doors
PVC & POP Ceilings
Electrical Fittings
Sanitary Fitting
Window Hood Art works
Borehole
Kitchen Cabinets & Wardrobe
Compound Flooring
Internal & External Painting of the building and shop

I'm still looking at spending close to 1.5million to achieve all the above if not more.

You don't need to justify your cost to anyone except your Client. You are doing a very nice job here just like you have been doing on your other mega projects. You have standards and you abide by it. Good work.

Hajji M.

4 Likes

Re: ,, by NL1960: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Op, nice one, what's the cost of roofing? At 3.6million I can say it's quite expensive even without tiles and finishing, can one achieve this feat with 2million with sub quality materials?

Interesting. So you want to build a house with sub quality materials?. If you do that now and the house falls, you will start blaming the witches in your village. What is really the problem with a black man?.

3 Likes

Re: ,, by mufutau55(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
NL1960:

Interesting. So you want to build a house with sub quality materials?. If you do that now and the house falls, you will start blaming the witches in your village. What is really the problem with a black man?.

And my brother, we are talking about perimeter fencing, main gate, foundations, block works & plastering, roofing, aluminium windows, external doors, soak-aways, plumbings, etc, for a two bedroom bungalow.
The building looked small, it's really not a small building.

Hajji M.
Re: ,, by NL1960: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
mufutau55:

And my brother, we are talking about perimeter fencing, main gate, foundations, block works & plastering, roofing, aluminium windows, external doors, soak-aways, plumbings, etc, for a two bedroom bungalow.
The building looked small, it's really not a small building.

Hajji M.

In my place, there is a saying that it is somebody who was not at the scene when a he-goat was slaughtered and shared that will say that a kid goat was taken out of the belly of the he-goat.

I was surprised so much was achieved by the builder with that amount. Is it not step tiles that iam seeing in the building?. That gate alone will not be cheap.
Re: ,, by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: ,, by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: ,, by mufutau55(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
NL1960:

In my place, there is a saying that it is somebody who was not at the scene when a he-goat was slaughtered and shared that will say that a kid goat was taken out of the belly of the he-goat.
I was surprised so much was achieved by the builder with that amount. Is it not step tiles that iam seeing in the building?. That gate alone will not be cheap.

That is true o. Look at that gate alone... that is not a cheap ugly gate. Everything is worth the cost and more.

Hajji M.
Re: ,, by bugmenot: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2015

Splendid job Ytechconst! Never seen construction this neat. More greast to your elbows, my brother.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Room Bedroom Duplex @fagbile Estate Isheri Ijegun, / VATICAN GARDEN ESTATE 2 EMENE ENUGU! / PLOTS AT TAYAN HOMES IDU, ABUJA BY TRANE STATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.