Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ralia Odinga: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ralia Odinga: (1890 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ralia Odinga: by seglar22(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2009
Hi All,

I just want to inform any of you guys that if you have any virus called
RALIA ODINGA on your system or your friends system, i will advise you call me,
Dont let anybody format your system, you will only loose your files,

No Anti-virus will detect it as a virus, I have the solution,

seglar22@yahoo.com
seglar22@gmail.com

CAll for price and Negotiations,
Re: Ralia Odinga: by ztyle(m): 12:48am On Apr 26, 2009
Dude wat do u take NairaLand for? help here if u want to help.
Re: Ralia Odinga: by seglar22(m): 8:08am On Apr 26, 2009
Sure man, helping out is no problem, if i will have to travel anywhere in the world or Nigeria to help, will it be from my pocket? Pls think about it,
i can explain if you want, but you wont get it, so, , But if anyone needs me to explain, why not?
Re: Ralia Odinga: by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2009
any up to date avast will raise an alarm on raila

here is a link to a post by one Nweke chinedu, I never had odinga so cant tell if his advice works

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Remove-Raila-Odinga-Virus-In-2-Minutes&id=1741120
@seg, the best things in life are free
Re: Ralia Odinga: by ztyle(m): 1:08am On Apr 27, 2009
webdezzi - Bros this virus no get mate, shocked No Antivirus can detect it i have try so many but none can't kill it, dats why the poster want to sell the tips & tricks grin
Re: Ralia Odinga: by obicauka(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2009
One of my clients system got infected with this virus, she uses this starcomms genie dongle, the Ralia Odinga spoilt the dongle, to the extent that the dongle can not be used.

@seg
how much does this ur own anti - Ralia Odinga cost?
Re: Ralia Odinga: by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2009
Thanks for the tip ztyle
Re: Ralia Odinga: by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2009
Hey 'sharp guy',

U better switch to nairalist if you want to sell, as average user of this room has experience on how to battle this kind of attack. In case you are having Raila headache jare, you can download Kaspersky 2009 here: http://www.kaspersky.com/downloads to kick the virus and all the latest ones.

Have you guys heard of the Conficker havoc yet?
Re: Ralia Odinga: by ramonacee(f): 12:18pm On May 12, 2009
shocked shocked
this odinga sef!!!
norton 2009 does wonders too.
Re: Ralia Odinga: by pope732901(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2009
I have an Anti Virus that will erase it off your system, I once had Raila Odinga on my system my Anti Virus cleaned it off, trial version for that matter. The premium version is so strong.

Re: Ralia Odinga: by gbconcepts: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2009
Removing this virus actually takes less than 60 seconds if you know how!

It's done manually.
With due respect to all the anti-virus developers, once this virus is activated it's usually difficult to stop it. It simply overwhelms the AV. But if the AV detects it before activation then it erases it like a kid erases Ice cream.

I have a post on this topic here: http://www.gbconcepts.net/forums/index.php/topic,7.0.html
It details step by step guide on this removal.

You can charge your clients hefty sums to remove it  grin, but remember me-o.
P.S Don't ever tell them you can do it in less than 60 seconds or no pay for you-o (as per naija mentality) wink

@seg, hope I no pour sand for your garri, but this is nairaland!
Re: Ralia Odinga: by eliteweb(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2009
Raila odinga my foot. Even AVG 8.0 free will send raila odinga 2 its grave not 2 talk of AVG 8.5. Just download AVG ANTI VIRUS & be live free from VIRUS.
Re: Ralia Odinga: by betoncash(m): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2010
Anybody with Ralia Odinga, there is now a solution on how to remove the virus. To know about this login to http://www.betoncash..com a manual is been sold on that.

Re: Ralia Odinga: by bug24(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2010
Out of every great money making stuvs in ICT, segs, na raila odinga u wan come use make money? hw much dem go pay u sef? a virus anyone can remove easily via manual means simply dealing wit SYSTEM32 folder? folks, lemme advice u. b4 u start payin any dime 2anyone, GOOGLE the problem first and make sure d ripper is d last resort. mmmcheeeew. DIS GUY DON MAKE ME VEX NW.
Re: Ralia Odinga: by suxes2005(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2010
I once heard dis virus on my pc
and i bought original anti-virus (So said d engr)
called E-Scan and dis shit ran out of d sys.

My Boss' sys is affected again but dnt
wanna buy anoda anti-virus

SHALOM
Re: Ralia Odinga: by suxes2005(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2010
webdezzi:

any up to date avast will raise an alarm on raila

here is a link to a post by one Nweke chinedu, I never had odinga so cant tell if his advice works

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Remove-Raila-Odinga-Virus-In-2-Minutes&id=1741120
@seg, the best things in life are free

I just read that article and to my surprise
the virus left my pc

SHALOM
Re: Ralia Odinga: by bug24(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2010
@Suxes, congrats, we have made a busines man 2run anoda loss 2day.
Re: Ralia Odinga: by suxes2005(m): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2010
bug24:

@Suxes, congrats, we have made a busines man 2run anoda loss 2day.

Thanks bro

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Design And Host And Run This Site.. / Advertise To Over 100,000 Clients/customers For As Low As N5,000 / Jquery1.4 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.