Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) (3390 Views)

Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria / Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS / Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) by VickJames(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
gringringringrin
Igbos can make mouth.
Re: 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) by Kasiem2: 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
Good one. Her age mates in yoro.bber land only know how to fly from one d1ck to the other.
your bad mouth no be here o
Re: 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) by MosquitoLaps(m): 12:17am On Oct 12, 2015
Let her keep the Nigerian flag flying. 15 and piloting no bi beans joor.
Nairalanders, show a brother some love on his birthday by liking this post for no reason abeg.

1 Like

Re: 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 12:22am On Oct 12, 2015
himkers:
igbo people achieving what yorubas can only dream of....

proudly5%

Youngest movie director - Yoruba (Zuriel Oduwole, 12years old)

Youngest Medical Doctor - Yoruba (Ola Orekurin, 21 years old)

Yoruba - pace setters, so stop making noise. Igbos Nigeria's noise makers.

Congrats to the girl........ flying is expensive as Bleep tho. Unfortunately, pilots don't make much.
Re: 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) by CSTR2: 12:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

Congrats to the girl........ flying is expensive as Bleep tho. Unfortunately, pilots don't make much.
Hating on a little girl?
You are really nuts like many people say you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 1:09am On Oct 12, 2015
CSTR2:
Hating on a little girl?
You are really nuts like many tribalist igbo people say you are.

Ilekeh:

I can't teach you how to comprehend english, but I can motivate you.
Am I replying the little girl or the fucker who posted crap about Yoruba? Of course, a tribalist like yourself won't see that.
Re: 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) by CSTR2: 1:13am On Oct 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

I can't teach you how to comprehend english, but I can motivate you.
Am I replying the little girl or the fucker who posted crap about Yoruba? Of course, a tribalist like yourself won't see that.
I expected better. It is not every thread you need to return tribalistic outbursts.
Sorry for overestimating you.

1 Like

Re: 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 1:16am On Oct 12, 2015
CSTR2:
I expected better. It is not every thread you need to return tribalistic outbursts.
Sorry for overestimating you.

Call it what you want, ngga, this is my original post....chew on it cool
I know how you jobless lots enjoy exchanging dust with people for hours on here. Peace!

Re: 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) by CSTR2: 1:18am On Oct 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

Call it what you want, ngga, this is my original post....chew on it cool

Impressive.
I could give you atleast 10 young igbo pioneers, but it would be a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 1:23am On Oct 12, 2015
CSTR2:
Impressive.
I could give you atleast 10 young igbo pioneers, but it would be a waste of time.

Please do....... are you talking about the bored igbo boys that glue steroid needles to toy machines and call it an invention? grin

Anyway son, good day. Ciao wink
Re: 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) by CSTR2: 1:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

Please do....... are you talking about the bored igbo boys that glue steroid needles to toy machines and call it an invention? grin

Anyway son, good day. Ciao wink
lol.
I am done here. Knock yourself out.
Re: 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) by okoro4: 5:35am On Oct 12, 2015
Keep making Nigerians proud sweetie
Re: 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) by onoikenna: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Keep the flag flying
Re: 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) by stephenduru: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2015
benega:
IGBO KWENU, Igbo's doing us prowd wherever they go
Not all about tribe.It all depends on proper training
Re: 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Please remove that nonsense nigeria and put BIAFRA there if its something bad will u include nigeria there no I don't think so proudly IGBO

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Sack Rotimi Ameachi / RECESSION: Ngeneukwenu(f) Scolds Critics With Facts / See The Road Leading To Nigeria's Only Functional Seaport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.