Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Should Nigeria Outsource This BOKO HARAM War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Outsource This BOKO HARAM War? (283 Views)

Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" / FG Committed To Winning Boko Haram War By December 31 – Lai Mohammed / Army Raises The Alarm, Some Of Its Officers Plotting To Sabotage Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Outsource This BOKO HARAM War? by mekaboy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
I think there has been alot of politics surrounding this war on terror.

Seems there are alot of untold stories. I am not underestimating the capability of our military, but the headlines diff3r from time to time with reality on ground.

Today we r told we r winning the war, tommorw we r told they are cowards and unable to launch an attack. We latter hear the terrorists are begging to surrender. We hear they now know their sponsors, the latest now is that the army knows their hideouts and asking them to surrender.

Despite all this, attacks are still on going. I am wondering if this fight should be outsourced at a fee . Atleast let there be some transparency and honesty.
Re: Should Nigeria Outsource This BOKO HARAM War? by dunkem21(m): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Revenues from Nigeria oil sales decline sharpy: official / Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees / Who Will Stop Boko Haram Now??? |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.