Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Must Nairalanders CURSE??!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must Nairalanders CURSE??!!! (432 Views)

Advocacy For Ban On Curse Words On NL And Pervertism. / Why Must Nairalanders Invite Moderators Before They Can Hit Front Page? / RELIGION: A Blessing Or A Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Nairalanders CURSE??!!! by themharcqk(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
I really don't get to understand what the problem really is with most Nauralanders, whenevr someone makes a comment you are not cool with or you don't understand the how and why they made such statement, you resort straight to cursing or the use of abusive terms.

No one likes to be abused yet we'd be the first to serve it.

Beats me.

It might interest you all to know that Nairaland isn't a forum that has only Nigerians on it, and we may not be aware but people out there make assumptions as to what type of people we are and the level of our understanding and orientation.

I believe this forum was created for dialogue, information, socializing and whatever else to broker peace and promote the unique oneness of us as Nigerians and going beyond that as Africans.

The sad part is everyone who has access to the internet feels they have a right to spew whatever wrong or unprocessed notion that pops up within their brains.

I would also like the administrators of the forum to come up with methods to address this, cos it will shock you to know that even minors are here on Nairaland (don't ask me how I know), and I wonder what we teach this upcoming developing folks.

Some of us here are married with Kids and other singles will also have kids and what type of person would you want your kids to see you as when you were at their age doing your thing.

I urge y'all to please control your thoughts and mind your language. This is a public place and it's accessible to the world and by the world.

*peace!!!*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Nairalanders CURSE??!!! by kinibigdeal(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Must Nairalanders CURSE??!!! by Eragablessen(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Strict! Very strict!!!... The admin/mods wount consider this piece now, WTF!!! They dont even give a f*ck 'bout your cry but would pay more attention to celebrity stench and amuse themselves with the curses we rain here on each other.

1 Like

Re: Must Nairalanders CURSE??!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2015
True op;sometyms u make comments nd advice. Nd sumtimes u mak comment bout somethings with d thought of juz creating humour..Some plp juz seems not to get that;next is quoting nd bashing with d mindset of qetting likes with their insults..#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Http://naturalcleanseplusidea.com/ / Any Lady Dats Creative Pls I Need Ur Help Its Xmas / “my God’s Greatest Gift”: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes About Her Dad As He Turns 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.