Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) (1746 Views)

Cosmetics Oil Business You Can Venture Into / Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. / Palm Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) by EzekielMab(m): 12:01am On Oct 12, 2015
Someone should introduce me to Oil Business. A genuine one pls. A God fearing person pls. Thanks
Re: Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) by amp01(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
What do you want to know?
Re: Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) by EzekielMab(m): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2015
How i can make up to 200k - 400k monthly with just
Money only... No truck , no connection sad
Re: Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) by EzekielMab(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
How Genuine is this Mr Abel? Have you worked with him before @Suns?
@amp01, are you into the business too?
Re: Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) by amp01(m): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Am into the business.
What do you want to do in the oil business?
Re: Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) by EzekielMab(m): 5:21am On Oct 16, 2015
@amp01 can you drop your mail

Are you in lagos ?
I want to probably supply petrol stations..
Just mail me. lets continue from there
Re: Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) by tinzymoha: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Am into the business but my bro be very very very smart or else they will pay your head like ball, and as for getting 200-400k a month you should be either ready to invest at least 1.sumtin million upwards at least one compartment monthly or weekly depending I how you get market... Tell everyone to drop there words here before someone emails you rubbish and play with your head
EzekielMab:
@amp01 can you drop your mail or mail me @ezekielmab@yahoo.com ?

Are you in lagos ?
I want to probably supply petrol stations..
Just mail me. lets continue from there
Re: Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) by deausthy(m): 11:28am On Oct 28, 2016
Can any one refer us to a trust worthy and a reliable seller of good and very affordable palm oil, please.
Re: Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) by Jayjay0(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
tinzymoha:
Am into the business but my bro be very very very smart or else they will pay your head like ball, and as for getting 200-400k a month you should be either ready to invest at least 1.sumtin million upwards at least one compartment monthly or weekly depending I how you get market... Tell everyone to drop there words here before someone emails you rubbish and play with your head
Am interested and will like to know more
Re: Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) by tinzymoha: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Okay, ask questions and i will answer you here

Jayjay0:

Am interested and will like to know more
Re: Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) by Mensma: 7:11am On Nov 29, 2016
tinzymoha:
Okay, ask questions and i will answer you here
Hello tinzymoha, what is it we need to look out for, cos I'm about to start with lube.
Re: Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) by tinzymoha: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2016
If you can call me it will be better.. Can't type here, so many things to type
Mensma:

Hello tinzymoha, what is it we need to look out for, cos I'm about to start with lube.
Re: Introduce Me To Oil Business (someone Trustworthy) by Mensma: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
tinzymoha:
If you can call me it will be better.. Can't type here, so many things to type

I can. Contact digits then.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Earning Enough Money? / Apply For A Free Bentworth Prepaid Virtual Or Plastic Mastercard Card. / Trucks For Lease/rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.