Stats: 3,140,484 members, 7,770,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

Could This Be The New King Of Photoshop? (photos) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Could This Be The New King Of Photoshop? (photos) (3395 Views)

In Need Of Photoshop And Illustrator / Learn How To Make More Than 100k Through The Use Of Photoshop And Blogging / There's a new KING of LOGO designing in Town! (2) (3) (4)

Could This Be The New King Of Photoshop? (photos) by Starships4u(m): 12:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Adekunle Gold broke Nigeria’s Internet with creative Photoshop pictures that made him king of Photoshop before going into music and he is currently signed under YBNL which is owned by Olamide Adedeji… Below are cool photos I came across online and I think he deserves to be the next king of Photoshop. Checkout the photos below and drop your comments

Cc : lalasticala. ; ishiluv

Re: Could This Be The New King Of Photoshop? (photos) by Starships4u(m): 12:32am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Could This Be The New King Of Photoshop? (photos) by rottennaija(m): 12:50am On Oct 12, 2015
I'm impressed
Re: Could This Be The New King Of Photoshop? (photos) by donfemzy: 1:27am On Oct 12, 2015
i really love this

wonderful
Re: Could This Be The New King Of Photoshop? (photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 12, 2015
it's okay.
Meanwhile, Are you looking for work from Home part time jobs? Home based typing jobs are now being offered by many Companies!
Receive your paychecks every month! Full training provided by the company itself. No Selling Required. Please visit the website in my signature for more details and signup

Re: Could This Be The New King Of Photoshop? (photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Make una fear God o

Photoshop people I de warn una tongue
Re: Could This Be The New King Of Photoshop? (photos) by DeHero1: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wao... Awon design aye

That bottle of groundnut sha... shocked
Re: Could This Be The New King Of Photoshop? (photos) by lonngmann(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
wow....crazy

i love the one with the bottle of groundnut grin
Re: Could This Be The New King Of Photoshop? (photos) by aboyaji(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Could This Be The New King Of Photoshop? (photos) by OCTAVO: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mehn, I duff my hat o.
Re: Could This Be The New King Of Photoshop? (photos) by Marvel1206: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hehehe.. That charger tho...

Applications Used By House Of Ajebo Comedy / 2D Animation Showreel 2020 / Free Adobe After Effects Training Course