Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,540 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

A Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose Poses Her Complete Nude On Facebook (18+) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose Poses Her Complete Nude On Facebook (18+) (1454 Views)

Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) / Salesgirl Poses In Front Of A Truck After Ramming Into Her Shop In Delta. Photos / Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Poses Unlad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose Poses Her Complete Nude On Facebook (18+) by dhabrio: 12:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Stephanie Rose was the first tranny in Nigeria, She lives in Amsterdam, Netherlands… She blasphemes God in most of her posts on facebook. She likes this quote “The devil is God …. Isiah 45. 7” she says a lot of foul words to God in other to gain people’s soul… Some of her fans that commented on her post called her instrument of Devil….

Two days ago, 9th October, 2015, She uploaded her nude picture with this caption “Nudity party time, God is daft and senseless nothing but a scumbag idiot and failed fool. God worshipers are shit worshipers. NO BODY GOES TO HEAVEN BECAUSE NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE! The God it self is the greatest of all fools!”

To view here n*de pix, click http://www.letzgist.com/index.php/2015/10/11/a-nigerian-transgender-stephanie-rose-poses-her-complete-nude-on-facebook-18/

Some of her posts:
Devilish functionality… All natural disasters are facilitated or allowed by the same ” evil ” God. Isiah 45.7, I make peace and I create evil, I the Lord do all THESE things. Jesus Christ is NOT a valid example or representation of this ” evil creating ” and ” evil inventing ” God. All religions were inspired by the same God. NO BODY GOES TO HEAVEN BECAUSE NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE!

The fraudulent trinity … Jesus Christ is NOT a valid representation or example of this wicked, callous and ” evil creating ” devilish Abrahamic God of this wicked World. Christians are lost to this grand deceit. Author, NO BODY GOES TO HEAVEN BECAUSE NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE!

Re: A Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose Poses Her Complete Nude On Facebook (18+) by maskamdo(m): 12:55am On Oct 12, 2015
Devils advocate!!

(1) (Reply)

Large Snake Killed In My Neighborhood... Umudike.. Abia State / Man Spotted Sitting On Live Crocodile On His Bike / Help! This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.