Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Need Real Love. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Real Love. (1586 Views)

SEARCHING: Any Real Love On NL? / If U Are A Girl And U Need Real Lover To Huk Up With, Here / Need Real Awesomeness Of People On Ma Bbm Chat 210e426f (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Real Love. by jerrymania(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2006
Hey Kboy stop talking sweet, whats your motive? is it sex? then they will run away from you ( not that they dont want it but at the onset its putrid to them). What you have to do is ask for a normal friendship, they will appreciate that, dont get too emotional, avoid serious topics and show a little disinterest, it will make them wonder what kind of guy you are, try these nd its guaranteed, if u still hav problems nd u need LOVE POTION 69 j.asemota@gmail.com is it, but beware HIV/AIDS is real,
Re: I Need Real Love. by kboy2z(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2006
Yea AIDS is real, Can someone just tell me what i need to do when i meet them.
Re: I Need Real Love. by jerrymania(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2006
when you meet a girl be FREE, dont act rigid, be natural, crack jokes alot, even sef giv am small yabis but in a friendly way, dont rush oh! just ask 4 her number nd giv her a call the next three days, take things easy,

[quote][/quote] You dont get to love, love gets to you, What you have to do first of all is to love yourself and love will find you
Re: I Need Real Love. by kboy2z(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2006
That's a good idea, But what if i try that out and it does not work, All the girls in Ikeja now wants money from everyone or they like clubbing and just wants you to keeep taking them to shop or just anything for everyday.
Re: I Need Real Love. by jerrymania(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2006
Thats the mistake guys make, Generalisation
So many guys hav missed their potential partners,beautiful ones by generalising that beautiful girls aint free.
If you keep up with this mentality you would neva see a girl who will be interested in you. Let me tell u dat girls luv the REAL YOU not money, build up a friendship first then after a week or two take her out to a fine restaurant( do it as a surprise) but you must plan ahead (nobody go kill u for that one),
Re: I Need Real Love. by ahmedisah(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2006
kboyz2 can u come to Abuja 'cos we have lots of them here, i mean the kind of person u want.
Re: I Need Real Love. by kboy2z(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2006
Well where in ABuja and i hope they dont want just money money money money money, I am looking for a real woman for a Real Love
Re: I Need Real Love. by kboy2z(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2006
Anyone there.
Re: I Need Real Love. by mukina2: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2006
open ur eyes well you'll see
Re: I Need Real Love. by kboy2z(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2006
What eye am i going to open again after this one, ?
Re: I Need Real Love. by Free(f): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2006
lmao

open ur right eye cheesy grin hehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Willing Nigerian Girl Ready To Marry A Kenyan Man? / Young Muslim Guy Needs Young Muslim Girl For Friendship, Dating Or Maybe More / Choose Your Ideal Husband And Wife & Be Hooked For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.