Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,917 members, 7,824,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East (23334 Views)

Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno / Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Borno, Rescue 195 People / Troops Engage In Clearance Operation,Destroy More Boko Haram Camps In Borno(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by WAMDIEO(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2015
Congrats to my fellow combatants, when the going gets tough the tough gets going. We are not at home but we are coming to join conquer the bullshit.
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by bashydemy(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2015
California30:
Fake as hell.
And you will still hear about some bomb blast tomorrow
Your hatred will never make you see the good job of the NA and the Govt of the day... even in western and advance countries, terrorist still launch attack they just don't end overnight they reduce...
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by hardbody: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
GEJ IS TO BE BLAMED FOR THESE BOKOHARAM INSURGENCY. HE STARTED IT SO HE CAN LOOT MORE FUNDS THROUGH ARMS PURCHASES. THAT MAN MUST BE PROBED BY BUHARI. GEJ IS A BIG THIEF

Go and read current affairs. Boko Haram started before GEJ even if under different names.

All these children that dont study their antecedents. SMH
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by winner95(m): 6:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Glory to God coz I'm sure they will soon wipe them out all.
Am +1 today!
Happy Birthday to me.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by Alal(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Good
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by playtheblues(f): 6:46am On Oct 12, 2015
They have started boasting again.
You know that this attitude annoys these people, thereby making them to misbehave more.
Do your work quietly please.
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by AlPeter: 6:50am On Oct 12, 2015
The Military releases a statement, backed with credible pictures, of the advances made in the battle against insurgency yet some folks will shy away, become sad or call it a lie, but are always the first to criticize the military when BH carries out a hit and run attack on soft targets as if they are happy. If GEJ in his first 4 months after the 2011 elections had been as decisive as Buhari the BH wouldn'tv been decimated since.
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by FreshOhio: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Truth be told.... These are not the Boko Haram we know... Locally made guns ain't what we see in any of their videos. This might be criminals busted quite alright... But I doubt big time if they are BHs
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by lekposh(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
GEJ IS TO BE BLAMED FOR THESE BOKOHARAM INSURGENCY. HE STARTED IT SO HE CAN LOOT MORE FUNDS THROUGH ARMS PURCHASES. THAT MAN MUST BE PROBED BY BUHARI. GEJ IS A BIG THIEF

Don't mind the fool that spitted out the shit above me... Are boko haram fighters not from OTUEKE? Them go just carry their Nokia 2700 and say baseless things about somebody's hero undecided
searching4love:

Don't mind the fool that spitted out the shit above me... Are boko haram fighters not from OTUEKE? Them go just carry their Nokia 2700 and say baseless things about somebody's hero. If we really want to attribute the insurgency to a government, then it should be Obasanjo because it all started from his government.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by malikisah: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2015
California30:
Fake as hell.
pls grow some brains
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by raymondzack: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
too early to be displaying your stupidity.....dont u think soo?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by kabeerhabe(m): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2015
The moderator was so happy that he placed the news under CELEBRITIES. Abi boko harams are now celeb?
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by raymondzack: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2015
bashydemy:
Your hatred will never make you see the good job of the NA and the Govt of the day... even in western and advance countries, terrorist still launch attack they just don't end overnight they reduce...
this is not about hatred it's jus the fact. Dey will say they kill 500 BH members after lyk 2days.........u no d rest
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by Earthkumy(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2015
That gun on display is it the type of gun they use to put Nigeria armies on the run (defeat)?
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by elemagoon(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2015
crisycent:
The rate at which APC and NA are trying to confuse convince Nigerian that they are doing something is alarming.

So you mean these BH are using hunting guns and our pepper souping and big stouting soldiers with AK47 and riffles cannot face them?

These guys will just enta one village, burn few huts and say it's BH camp. APC no go use lie kill us.
Guy u are just on point.
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by manchester1: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2015
youngpol:
I really like this news. Each time I hear about Nigerian Army's triumph, I feel elated. At long last, a President that played Command and Conquer is heading our army..
how abt d each time u hear bomb blast. u remember that that u sud I not comment because u have nothing to say
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by apholaryn: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2015
California30:
Fake as hell.
Evil minded nincompoop. if na bokoharam killed soldiers be d headline..u son of a wh*ore go believe without a second thought.
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by Leyemoshood: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2015
thank God

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2015
manchester1:
how abt d each time u hear bomb blast. u remember that that u sud I not comment because u have nothing to say
Really dude? Go learn to speak English then come quote me.
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by Mishydoo(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2015
If u dont bring back Chibok girls if u lyk chase dem to Cameroon all ur effort is wasted
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by eejo(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2015
fake news boko haram don't use local guns
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by Wizlove(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2015
omotoyossi:
whether d buhari haters like it or not..u cannot compare d way bokoharam struck durin jonathans era 2 now..Before,evry headstory of any newspaper was always full wif bokoharam activities..now,it has drastically reduced..only suicide bombin here n dere..which is rily rily hard 2 stop..cos d bomber jz cums out of d haus n go 2 a crowded area dats all...deceive urself all u can,dis buhari military is really really workin.
Since suicide bombing is not easy to stop,may you and your generation be a victim of suicide bombing. Nonsense.
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by slikcipher(m): 7:28am On Oct 12, 2015
crisycent:
The rate at which APC and NA are trying to confuse convince Nigerian that they are doing something is alarming.

So you mean these BH are using hunting guns and our pepper souping and big stouting soldiers with AK47 and riffles cannot face them?

These guys will just enta one village, burn few huts and say it's BH camp. APC no go use lie kill us.

Bro you just spoke my mind.
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by Bollinger(m): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Look at the way they are all bunched up together. All you need is one well aimed grenade and puff, they are all gone. No movement formation, no overwatch, no security. Who trains these soldiers, kermit the frog?
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by kadunasouth(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2015
Haw I wish am among nig army so impressing, more greeze to ur elbow
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by athaboi(f): 7:36am On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
it is a pity that ur father who is a known thief hv not be given any opportunty to showcase his thiefry skills because he failed to even hv d necessary educational qualifications and ur prostitute mother is not helping matters. Bastrd

1 Like

Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by athaboi(f): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2015
AlPeter:
The Military releases a statement, backed with credible pictures, of the advances made in the battle against insurgency yet some folks will shy away, become sad or call it a lie, but are always the first to criticize the military when BH carries out a hit and run attack on soft targets as if they are happy. If GEJ in his first 4 months after the 2011 elections had been as decisive as Buhari the BH wouldn'tv been decimated since.
useless comment
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by tinktanker: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2015
youngpol:
I really like this news. Each time I hear about Nigerian Army's triumph, I feel elated. At long last, a President that played Command and Conquer is heading our army..
gej killed shekau
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by marwanafrica: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Olamiliann:
Kill them all
wow bae
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by Ucbiu(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2015
SAI BABA , SAI BUHARI ... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East by ahamonyeka(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2015
Please can someone tell me why I can't submit a topic telling me server overwhelmed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) / Senator Hassan Barata Detained In Saudi Arabia After False Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.