Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Happy Birthday To Oscarlloyd And Goldenruby - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To Oscarlloyd And Goldenruby (839 Views)

Happy Birthday To Charijee!! / Happy Birthday Charijee / Happy Birthday To Cfcfan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Oscarlloyd And Goldenruby by bqlekan(m): 4:26am On Oct 12, 2015
To Oscar cheesy
Real, mature and trustworthy isn't enough to describe a friend like you. You really are an amazing friend. I wish you the very best in all endeavours of yours, May Almighty God make this new beginning spark numerous blessings in your entire life. I wish you the best bro..

Happy earthstrong man

To Mama Ruby

Allah planted a blessing in your life, I pray it never turns out to be sorrow for you. May Allah make this journey a hitch free one for you.. Happy birthday dear. wishing you the very best in life.. igba odun odun kan...
Ti time ba pe.. e pe wa ki awa je amala o grin

cc: Goldenruby
Oscarlloyd

abeg, make una help me wish dem happy birthday grin

flawlessT,
AlienStar
bioduneberry,
MohFidel
mindtricks
BIHAD
Jhenny
LEOSIRSIR,
charijee,
wristbangle
kinglekan
Allsmyles
tosyne2much,
Adegbayii,
MizMyColi,
ElDeeVee,
HighRoll,
ukicom86,

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Oscarlloyd And Goldenruby by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. Amin Ya Allah! smiley Amala ti yin ma special Sir! Ankara o necessary as a special Somebody!!! kiss Thank You So much for the Wishes, May the Good Lord continue to guide your part.
Re: Happy Birthday To Oscarlloyd And Goldenruby by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Hbd to dem!llnp kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Oscarlloyd And Goldenruby by wristbangle: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
bqlekan:
To Oscar cheesy
Real, mature and trustworthy isn't enough to describe a friend like you. You really are an amazing friend. I wish you the very best in all endeavours of yours, May Almighty God make this new beginning spark numerous blessings in your entire life. I wish you the best bro..

Happy earthstrong man

To Mama Ruby

Allah planted a blessing in your life, I pray it never turns out to be sorrow for you. May Allah make this journey a hitch free one for you.. Happy birthday dear. wishing you the very best in life.. igba odun odun kan...

Oscarlloyd

flawlessT,
AlienStar
bioduneberry,
MohFidel
mindtricks
BIHAD
Jhenny
LEOSIRSIR,
charijee,
wristbangle
kinglekan
Allsmyles
tosyne2much,
Adegbayii,
MizMyColi,
ElDeeVee,
HighRoll,
ukicom86,

Bros, e even good as u put my moniker on top ur post.

Abeg wire me ur number via PM. Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To Oscarlloyd And Goldenruby by bqlekan(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2015
goldenruby:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. Amin Ya Allah! smiley Amala ti yin ma special Sir! Ankara o necessary as a special Somebody!!! kiss Thank You So much for the Wishes, May the Good Lord continue to guide your part.
Hehe cheesy Amin.. thanks ma'am
Re: Happy Birthday To Oscarlloyd And Goldenruby by oscarlloyd(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
bqlekan:
To Oscar cheesy

Happy earthstrong man

To Mama Ruby

Oscarlloyd

flawlessT,
AlienStar
bioduneberry,
MohFidel
mindtricks
BIHAD
Jhenny
LEOSIRSIR,
charijee,
wristbangle
kinglekan
Allsmyles
tosyne2much,
Adegbayii,
MizMyColi,
ElDeeVee,
HighRoll,
ukicom86,
thanks brova from another mother but from the same side of the world... Wow.. Short of words.. More money to ur account and more that tin to ur something grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Oscarlloyd And Goldenruby by oscarlloyd(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hbd to dem!llnp kiss kiss
thanks pretty...
Re: Happy Birthday To Oscarlloyd And Goldenruby by oscarlloyd(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
I thank u all for the wishes..... Now I found my birthday mate in goldenruby.... Ion know if we are birth mates sev cheesy..
Re: Happy Birthday To Oscarlloyd And Goldenruby by flawlessT(f): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Big Hbd to u guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Oscarlloyd And Goldenruby by oscarlloyd(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
flawlessT:
Big Hbd to u guys
thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Oscarlloyd And Goldenruby by flawlessT(f): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
oscarlloyd:
thanks a bunch
U r welcome

(1) (Reply)

After A Lady Says Yes, What Next? / Any Rivers State Guy Here? / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.