Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

10-year-old Wins One Million Naira In Peak Promo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10-year-old Wins One Million Naira In Peak Promo (997 Views)

#lightupyourdream: How To Win One Million Naira From Tecno Mobile / 10-Year-Old Boys Stunting On Unicycles In Bariga, Lagos (Video) / One Million Chasing 10,000 Police Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-year-old Wins One Million Naira In Peak Promo by NaijaPoint: 4:44am On Oct 12, 2015
A ten-year-old girl from Jos, Plateau State, Emmanuella Chire, is another lucky winner in the Peak ‘Reach for Millions’ promo.

To 10-year-old girl, it was learnt, thought it was a normal game, but with hope of getting something out of it, not really for herself, but for her dear mother.

She was said to have seen the advert of the 60th anniversary Peak ‘Reach for Millions’ promo on television, her attention was focused on every tin of peak milk purchased by her mum. Like an addicted habit, she kept sending codes on the tins as directed in the advert.

Emmanuella’s mother, Mrs. Franca Chire told reporters at the prize presentation ceremony that she never believed in promos hinging her reasons on lack of trust on past promos she had come across.

“Actually, I never believed in promos, when my daughter told me about Peak ‘reach for millions promo, I thought it was one of those fake promos where only families of organisers are always the winners.

“So, when my ten-year-old daughter, Emmanuella told me that there is a promo concerning peak milk going on, I waved it aside.” Mrs. Chire stated.

In defiance to her mother’s stance on promos, little Emmanuella who is a JSS 1 student would not relent; she kept sending codes until she got a response through a text message that she has just won a million naira in the Peak ‘Reach for Million’ promo!

“When I collected the phone from her and read the message, I read it again and again and still couldn’t figure what’s in the content. I gave the phone back to her and asked her to go and wait for me till I finish what I was doing.

” So, when I finished what I was I doing, I read the message again and it was clearer when I started seeing ‘you have just won 1 million naira in the peak 60th anniversary ‘Reach for Millions’ promo. Keep your pack to claim your prize…’ and so on. I started thinking how do I tell my girl this thing is real in spite of my discouragement and all that. So my daughter was right all the while, peak milk promo is real, my daughter has won 1 million naira in the peak promo, one amazing million naira,” she narrated joyfully.

“It was all like a dream, so my daughter is now a millionaire through peak amazing million-naira promo,” said Emmanuella’s mother after the cheque presentation.

LWKMD, I like this part of the story “When I collected the phone from her and read the message, I read it again and again and still couldn’t figure what’s in the content. I gave the phone back to her and asked her to go and wait for me till I finish what I was doing. When you jam that kind message'

source: http://www.naijapoint.com/2015/10-year-old-wins-one-million-naira-in-peak-promo/5763
Re: 10-year-old Wins One Million Naira In Peak Promo by alonzoiv(m): 4:54am On Oct 12, 2015
Is that the baby's picture?
Re: 10-year-old Wins One Million Naira In Peak Promo by truelyt: 4:58am On Oct 12, 2015
crooked story,confusing pix.
congrats to her though
Re: 10-year-old Wins One Million Naira In Peak Promo by NaijaPoint: 5:13am On Oct 12, 2015
alonzoiv:
nah
Re: 10-year-old Wins One Million Naira In Peak Promo by menix(m): 5:33am On Oct 12, 2015
alonzoiv:

Yes, she is the Value pack...

@topic:

Fvck promos.

7up, Goldspot nd Limca turn me to "Kongis".
I woke early daily to go scout for bottle corks at the restaurants within, yet they keep showing people winning nd u wondering if dem swear give u..

7up make me spell "AEWOO" to d extent I have to write Enugu from Lagos through NIPOST to ask if they have the letter " D " to complete it "DAEWOO".

Yet they keep showing people who won the Daewoo cars.
Re: 10-year-old Wins One Million Naira In Peak Promo by Godfullsam(m): 6:01am On Oct 12, 2015
Congrat to her.

Na God win
Re: 10-year-old Wins One Million Naira In Peak Promo by jamace(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
The promo was a fraud!

My neighbours who won various sums of money have not been paid.

The promo was a big fraud. Peak milk is going to loose patronage for allowing its hitherto revered brand to be used for fraud.
Re: 10-year-old Wins One Million Naira In Peak Promo by NaijaPoint: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
hmmm
jamace:
The promo was a fraud!

My neighbours who won various sums of money have not been paid.

The promo was a big fraud. Peak milk is going to loose patronage for allowing its hitherto revered brand to be used for fraud.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? / Caption This Photo / Photo: Twin Snake Killed By My Neighbour Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.