Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know (36648 Views)

"Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies / Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Simitrendy: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2015

Good Girl gone Bad

grin

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by yellowsun: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Not all gospel singers are genuinely "born again" most of them sing to make money just like every other artists........

Op, don't beat yourself up! Ebube discovered Nollywood and it fetched her the money she wanted.

Btw, i still love her whether she be gospel runaway singer or Nollywood actress, she's my gal anyday kiss

Yeah I agree with you, but what will make an artist/celebrity down play where she was coming from, an actions bigger artists like Beyonce, Psquare, Omotola, Genevieve won't deny. Even a google search on Ebube Nwagbo won't reveal her musical background thank God someone uploaded her music video on youtube and for some of us that knew her way back also her fan musically finds her actions embarrasing!

Anyways her life joooo but just for the records

2 Likes

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Codedrock(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
d
LivingDiamond:
Ok
BIBILISTIC:
K
holyokoto:
hi
ToyozzieTohBad:
K
porrigeyam:
V
Codedrock:
oh..
LMAO.. NAIRALNDERS GO KILL PERSON because OF F.P
SEE AS PEOPLE DON BOOK SPACE DOWN...
EVEN ME SEF BOOK.. E GOOD MAKE PERSON GET JOB OO..

1 Like

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by ask4double(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2015
Chai! una no go kill person here..... lol
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Diamondamsel(f): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2015
@op, u wicked small o, where did u go and unearth that picture she wore ankara, vewie funny , she looks like sister in
the lord then

1 Like

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2015
hahahahaha. grin grin

sad. sad

1 Like

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Michellla(f): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2015
Nichobabe:
This girl is really spending on PR. This is very good for her

Yesterday it was about her hips grin grin grin
thats another actress.olodo
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2015
OP can't you read? She said her BODY ASSET, how does voice become a body asset. Learn to scrutinize properly before criticizing.
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by MizMyColi(f): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2015
This OP don cast Ebube, too badgrin

2 Likes

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by porrigeyam(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2015
Codedrock:

LMAO.. NAIRALNDERS GO KILL PERSON because OF F.P
SEE AS PEOPLE DON BOOK SPACE DOWN...
EVEN ME SEF BOOK.. E GOOD MAKE PERSON GET JOB OO..
cheesy angry grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Sleekbaby(f): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2015
She sang that song when other actors n actresses like Desmond, Kenneth okonkwo,Kate,Ngozi etc sang theirs and not before fame.
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Nichobabe(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2015
Michellla:

thats another actress.olodo

hehehehehe grin Abeg who is the Olodo?

Me or You?
Olodo
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by 4stylz: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2015
holyokoto:
You wept for her when She kept enjoin herself. Religion sometimes should be abandoned because at the end they so called imaginary Heaven and hell millions are clamoring for might not even Exist. Carry go Babe, I adore your HIPS

Sit back and relax when you die(at the right time) and see there is heaven and hell as well

1 Like

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by wildrose21(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2015
bestestgirl:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hehehehehe I swear NL has prospective CIA agents

Modified
After watching that Elshadai song up there, I am soo happy for Sister Ebube, she has really upgraded and become quite sophisticated. If this is the benefit of losing her 'spirituality', I say Ride on Sister!!!!
As in ehn, they sabi dig up person past.... Even some go try show the spot where dem bury person placenta...
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by ElFenomeno1: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Who gives a rat as...s about Ebube Nwagbo...... I dont know her and i dont want to know what i dont know about her!
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by saintkel(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2015
holyokoto:
You wept for her when She kept enjoin herself. Religion sometimes should be abandoned because at the end they so called imaginary Heaven and hell millions are clamoring for might not even Exist. Carry go Babe, I adore your HIPS
Careless soul, oh heed d warning for ur life will soon be lost and oh hw sad to face judgment unprepared

1 Like

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by juddexy2(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2015
Who am i to Judge?
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2015
wildrose21:

As in ehn, they sabi dig up person past.... Even some go try show the spot where dem bury person placenta...
grin grin grin But OP no try O, see as e just spoil Ebube swags
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by devour129: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2015
i have been laughing since i read this . i don't think she wants anyone to know about this ,just like steph linus that use to act those igbo plays on ABS osha back in days. now they form like they fell from heaven.
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by philips70(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
She's got a beautiful voice.

Any religious or gospel Igbo girl without this voice?
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2015
5 Legitimate And Trusted Ways To Make Cool Money Online In Nigeria http://naijatechies.tk/forum2_theme_112425091.xhtml?tema=2 #naijatechiesforum
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by SpencerLewis(m): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2015
holyokoto:
Holyokoto, u may right. These their imaginary heaven, hell and Satan(which they have been mistakenly calling LUCIFER) are just inventions of the early church fathers to put fears in us and make us to fall in line to their to their 'pranks'.
I don't blame them, rather their gullible followers.
The 27th law of Robert Green's 48 laws of power said it all.

1 Like

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by lionel4mercy: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2015
WHAT A TWIST,...THAT IS LIFE
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2015
Igbos; money n fame ehh! gud gone bad cos of money
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by SpencerLewis(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2015
holamiday:
There comes a time in every man's life, when he wants to break free from the vicious mental cage called religion. It takes boldness & courage to yield to this thirst.

Nwagbo was bold enough to break through. Besides, who says she cannot worship Christ, look sexy, continue acting & acknowledge her hips as her greatest asset all at the same time?
Of course, she can combine all @ d same time. No contraindication to each other except in some warp/deluded minds, whose thinking has been beclouded by religion (an opium of the masses).
To me religion shd be abolished and if u want to practice it, strictly personal & in ur abode. No disturbance of the public peace.
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2015
bestestgirl:
grin grin grin But OP no try O, see as e just spoil Ebube swags

wat u don't want ppl to knw, do not engage. dats y probe exist.
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by ConquerAll(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2015
@OP

Don't beat your head hard! Change is constant, so, people do change.
The way you're sounding sef, ebi like say she dumped your a$$, or something (no pun intended)
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Fibo27(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2015
Good Girl Gone Bad
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Tamakay(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Ebube's metamorphosis still trending... I'm always her fan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards / Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] / An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.