Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books (35227 Views)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi / Power Trouble; Emir Sanusi Attacks Fashola, Takes A Swipe At Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by DTaj: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Very true! Saw this first hand at Yaba area in 2012 while in traffic (with Fashola in his car). Leaders are indeed readers.
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by penta(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Baba Fash! what a great model for "Naija youth with value". shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
ilyas26:

Mumu, na police
Are you mad?
Why insultinq?
Just correct politely
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by GenbIoodykiller: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
IVORY2009:

You're a pain in d ass, and I will deal with you frm 2day.

who's this bastard?
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by MrMbaM: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

who's this bastard?

Mba Micheal is a b.astard.
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by IVORY2009(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

who's this bastard?
Mba? I will deal with u...
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by IVORY2009(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

grin

woman

if you want some come get some cool

iga alaiki ya

Dear Mr. Mba,

You call yourself a "KILLER" with a copied pistol frm the internet shocked shocked shocked cheesy If I catch u hmmmm, I go scrape ur head with broken star bottle....

Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by GenbIoodykiller: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
IVORY2009:

Dear Mr. Mba,

You call yourself a "KILLER" with a copied pistol frm the internet shocked shocked shocked cheesy If I catch u hmmmm, I go scrape ur head with broken star bottle....

the day you cross onitsha you're a dead man cheesy
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by Kazrem(m): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
Where is the heap of book now? Better say he's busy reading
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by IVORY2009(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

the day you cross onitsha you're a dead man cheesy

Dear Mr Mba,

I will not trade words with you unnecessarily, I can see u are an "Internet warrior" action speaks louder than words, I give up in you.

N:B But note, I shall frustrate all ur "monika's here in NL
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by Omotayor123(f): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kazrem:
Where is the heap of book now? Better say he's busy reading
You no see heap of book for back sit Oya take glasses coolundecided
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by GenbIoodykiller: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
IVORY2009:

Dear Mr Mba,

I will not trade words with you unnecessarily, I can see u are an "Internet warrior" action speaks louder than words, I give up in you.

N:B But note, I shall frustrate all ur "monika's here in NL

You're welcome to try grin

you cross onitsha you're a dead man try and see and you'll know that my signature is not for fancy

useless bastard

meanwhile here on nairaland, be my guest grin
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by philips007(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
akksplendor:
Readers are leaders. Seems like the old men keeping reading books while many of today's youth keeping reading Facebook messages
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/former-lagos-governor-fashola-takes.html

I guess he used it as a demarcation between him and the guy on camouflage.
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by Kazrem(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

You no see heap of book for back sit Oya take glasses coolundecided
Thank you for the glass if not......
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by Omotayor123(f): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kazrem:
Thank you for the glass if not......
Don't mention grin
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by IVORY2009(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

You're welcome to try grin

you cross onitsha you're a dead man try and see and you'll know that my signature is not for fancy

useless bastard

meanwhile here on nairaland, be my guest grin

This is just a test.... cool
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by GenbIoodykiller: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
IVORY2009:

This is just a test.... cool

try me and I'll assure you of instant death. cool
Re: Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books by Bimpe29: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
olatunji21:
Ohh... Names pls
Ben Bruce, Shehu Sanni and ...... too numerous to mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF / The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.