Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Sustaining Yourself Financially As A Student..... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sustaining Yourself Financially As A Student..... (582 Views)

Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sustaining Yourself Financially As A Student..... by tobodex(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2015
Hello,

School session is on and another round of hustling and bustling is here again...lol. Now financial needs will begin to surface from every direction and from various needs; but as a student you can begin to build your financial storage NOW. Not all money (seed) are meant to be spent (consumed), some are for investing (sowing), some for saving and then you can consume (spend) the rest.

How would you like to use just N2,000 to start a money tree in your finance. Read with open mind please.....

There are several online business that require huge capital and time to be invested in them before you can even begin to reap your initial start-up capital, ( I know because I have been there); before you can start making profit, it takes awhile. 

But this business I want to introduce you to can be floated with just a token amount of N2k, your phone, ipad, laptop and few minutes of your time. You don't need to put inn any money again, except probably the money to buy credit or load data for your phone or for browsing.

You don't need to go about talking, calling or pursuing people continuously, because, times will come when people will be calling you.

If you are interested in planting a financial tree now, just send me an email: tobodexx@gmail.com with the subject: 10kweekly or same subject via whatsapp: 08039727633

BJ
Re: Sustaining Yourself Financially As A Student..... by Nicolars(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2015
Woaw I really lyk diz wen I see it
Wen I see madness, am always happy
Especially wen it comes 4rm stipid pple

Post d business here 1st... Mtchew
Re: Sustaining Yourself Financially As A Student..... by Nicolars(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2015
Especially wen it comes 4rm STEWPEED pple

Re: Sustaining Yourself Financially As A Student..... by philiancoop(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2015
Post am here
Re: Sustaining Yourself Financially As A Student..... by tobodex(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2015
Nicolars:
Especially wen it comes 4rm stipid pple
philiancoop:
Post am here

U know it's good to be polite so that people will know that you are educated o, this is an educational sector and I believe people here are reasonable enough but Nicolars, yours has a question mark.... I did not ask for your email na I said contact me if interested and am sure u shld be learned enough to know that wen you place some site in NL u will be banned, so pls if you are interested contact via the earlier mentioned means and stop the abusive language plssss....thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Made-up Words / .aaaah!! Buhari Don Kill Us..am I The Only 1 Feeling This.. / Please How Lucrative Is Geology In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.