Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences (1034 Views)

17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences by simba1: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2015
The first time I killed a Chicken, I felt very guilty.
I cried and wept as it struggles to let loose, blood dripping everywhere as it screams.
I really felt the pain it went through as I watch it shovering to and fro.
I felt the guilt for a week, I even resolved not to kill a chicken again.
LMAO!
LWKMD!
ROTFL!
LOL!
PLEASE, What's your experience??
Re: First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences by KnowMore: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2015
I felt bad too the first time.
Re: First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences by braine(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2015
I've never killed one before.. embarassed embarassed It doesnt feel good. But they taste good tho. cool
Re: First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2015
I "halfkilled" a chicken, Immediately I droped it, it flew around spraying its blood everywhere.
Meanwhile,
Are you looking for work from Home part time jobs? Home based typing jobs are now being offered by many Companies!
Receive your paychecks every month! Full training provided by the company itself. No Selling Required. Please visit the website in my signature for more details and signup
Re: First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2015
Can't stand it
Re: First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences by simba1: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
So how about now? Guess you are strong?
KnowMore:
I felt bad too the first time.
Re: First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences by simba1: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hhahahahahahah
Dis guy self, so who go kill am for u, him no get conscience too?
braine:
I've never killed one before.. embarassed embarassed It doesnt feel good. But they taste good tho. cool
Re: First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences by simba1: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Even as a man u are?
grayht:
Can't stand it
Re: First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences by simba1: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
C.c Freiburger, r231
Re: First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences by braine(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
simba1:
Hhahahahahahah
Dis guy self, so who go kill am for u, him no get conscience too?

I don't know how the killer handle their conscience.. So far food gets ready.

1 Like

Re: First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cant stand itsad
Re: First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Cant stand itsad
Na here u dey? I dey miss you for room
Re: First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Cant stand itsad
Na here u dey? I dey miss you for room
Re: First Time To Kill A Chicken, Share Your Experiences by tkoc: 12:34am On Mar 08, 2023
I just slaughtered my first batch of 3 chickens today. I was very nervous at first but once I had a good grip on her wings with rubber gloves and put her wings and legs under my knee high boots she was quite and settled my nerves. It was not hard after a prayer and blessing to slit her throat and let her bleed. Knee high boots made it a lot easier for me as I felt comfortable squeezing her down. Second chicken was very afraid and screamed but i firmly grabbed her and slaughtered her with no mercy. Third one was very afraid too but she stood no chance with the boots on she was right underneath.
I am 20 years now and studying law. I felt like it’s a relaxing hobby raising your own meat birds. I look forward to my next batch of birds next month.
Jenny

(1) (Reply)

Malaria Parasite And Its Effect To Human Health In Nigeria / Super Brain Seems To Be The Superfood Of The / Kenyans Disses Nigeria Because Chris Brown Is Doing A Concert- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.