Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nobody Can Claim To Be More Kwaran Than Every And Any Kwaran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Claim To Be More Kwaran Than Every And Any Kwaran (343 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Irritating For Niger Deltans To Lay Claim To The Oil In Their Community - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Claim To Be More Kwaran Than Every And Any Kwaran by BrBakreez(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2015
For those gullible youths making noise about nomination of Alhaji Lai Muhammed as Ministerial nominee from Kwara, all they should be asked is whether or not Alhaji Lai Muhammed is from Kwara? Has the family he claimed to belong to in Kwara given a press statement to reject their own son? Has he been convicted of any offence before that will ordinarily preclude him from being appointed as Minister in his own country? Has he been found wanting of stealing from the public fund? If all these answers are "no" which I believe it is, we should ask them why the noise? Why do they act like a mentally deranged fellow struggling to find the bearing to his father's house? What do they stand to gain by appearing politically stupid in the eyes of the public? To conclude with, Alhaji Lai Muhammed is a Kwaran from Kwara-south, nobody can claim to be more kwaran than every and any indigene of kwara such that they will claim to be speaking for and on behalf of Kwarans at home, in Nigera and abroad, Alhaji Lai Muhammed has proven to be worthy of such nomination as a result of his contribution to the emergence of the first opposition party to defeat a ruling party in Nigeria. He is a product of Kwara and I believe many Kwarans are proud of their illustrious son just like I am proud of him.
Re: Nobody Can Claim To Be More Kwaran Than Every And Any Kwaran by loabb2(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Thank you bro... I love this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re-evaluation Of Power(light) Situation In Ur Environment / Distinct Quote From Noteable Men And Politicans / DSS Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos, Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.