Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Glo Laffta Fest Ibadan Tell Us Your Experience (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Glo Laffta Fest Ibadan Tell Us Your Experience (photos) (825 Views)

Glo Laffta Fest 2017 : All You Need To Know / "Glo Laffta Fest, Season Four At Jogor Centre, Ibadan" [PHOTOS] / Glo Laffta Fest Who Is Going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Laffta Fest Ibadan Tell Us Your Experience (photos) by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2015
it was a remarkable event filled with mixed feelings for me,I got a text message from Glo inviting me for this event in Ibadan and I was so elated to be there. On getting to the event center at Jogor Centre in Ibadan,my countenance changed because the crowd I met on queue was nothing to write home about. I saw some people climbing the fence just to catch a glimpse of the event while the queue from jogor Centre actually reached shoprite area. Since I was born, I have never experienced a tear gas scenario before but to God be the glory, the security men showed me what it is to be tear gassed. I couldn't breathe well,water was pouring from my eyes and everybody we met there had to leave the queue and find a solution to the pain we were experiencing. If I had stayed In my house I wouldn't have been tear gassed. There was also something the security men held in their hand, that thing was like an electric shock gun, many people in the front the queue had a feel of it. Seyi Law made my day by allowing Us to take a selfie with him just few minutes after being tear gassed, After my struggling and hustling, I was able to make it to the hall and I really enjoyed myself . KOREDE Bello, bash, bovi, seyi law and saheed Osupa made my day while Julius Agu was booed off the stage,he seems to have lost it. These are some of the pictures I could take at the event, Ibadan how was your experience?

Re: Glo Laffta Fest Ibadan Tell Us Your Experience (photos) by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2015
more

Re: Glo Laffta Fest Ibadan Tell Us Your Experience (photos) by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2015
with seyi law.....

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Hamper / [70th] Independence Day 15 August 2016 FB Status, Whatsapp DP, Profile Pics 3d / 3D print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.