Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

These 4 Songs Are Becoming Popular In South And Eastern Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These 4 Songs Are Becoming Popular In South And Eastern Nigeria (880 Views)

If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice / D'banj's Replies Man Who Said Nigerian Songs Are Only About Women (Video) / Who Is The Funniest Of These 4 Nigerian Actors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These 4 Songs Are Becoming Popular In South And Eastern Nigeria by onismate: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2015
Nigerian music has evolved so sequentially, even more than the atrocities the devil is bombarding the world. Several new songs were released from the period of May. Couple of the songs I don’t like. Some I didn’t even bother to download because I felt the previous were not just delicious enough to consume.

I travelled to the Eastern part of Nigeria recently. Immediately we got to Benin, heading towards Asaba. There was a filling station we stopped to get fuel. The song they were jamming and blasting their speakers was a song I had earlier refused to download. I was even yet to listen to the song sef when I saw it online. It was Harrysong featuring Kcee. I know I heard Harrysong and Kcee’s voice on the song. As the song was still jamming, I wasn’t moved at all as the song was on replay.

We got to Agbo in Delta state and 3 of my fellow passengers phone rang. Their ringing tone was this same song, Harrysong featuring Kcee. Some passengers alighted in the town. As we pass by some restaurants, most of them were just jamming this same song. Na so we reach Asaba. One passenger say she wan stop. The driver drove into a filling station so the lady could drop. This same Harrysong and Kcee song na im dem dey jam for the filling station. And I began wondering if this 5star guys had paid them to be jamming this song! After the Harrysong and Kcee song, another song that rolled in was a song I considered nice. I just felt it the way the singer was like, “baby kpalaga,” “Duro.” I just loved the song. When we left Asaba heading towards Onitsha, the Driver switched on his radio to one channel like that. Lo and behold, na the “baby kpalaga” song dem dey jam. I fell for the song. After the “baby kpalaga” song then came Harrysong and Kcee’s song again. “This same song again!” I thought to myself. And that was the first time I decided to listen to the lyrics of the song. At first na there voice I just dey hear. One major phrase that caught my attention in the song was “after the reggae play the blues.” As the song was jamming on the radio, na so other passengers dey sing along. And I came to discover that Olamide was even on the joint.

When we come enter Onitsha, “chaiiiiii.” “ I say chaiiii,” na this same Harrysong, Kcee and olamide joint na im them just dey jam everywhere. If dem jam the song finish den “Baby kpalanga.” Through out my two days stay in Onitsha, I heard this two joints that I even fell inlove with the Harrysong joint. Another joint that was on replay on their radio stations clubs in Onitsha was “Nack” by Naeto c and Mc galaxy.

After my stay in Onitsha, I moved to Enugu. The first joint that greeted me at the park was the Harrysong and Kcee song. All these made me go online. I went to Google immediately, not to tell them to delete the song off the internet. But I went there to find and download the song. Na so I type “after the reggae play the blues Harrysong” for Google search. Na so Harrysong ft Kcee and Olamide come out. That was were I got to know that it was Harrysong that featured Kcee and Olamide on the joint. I downloaded the song. Na so I type “Baby kpalanga naija song” for search box again. Results come out again. Na there I realize say na MMMG artist, Tekno owns the joint and the title was “Duro.” Na so I also download “Nack” by Naeto C ft Mc Galaxy.

All in all, I just came to realize that these four songs are heavy weights, huge and big in the south and eastern part of Nigeria. These songs are currently spreading across the Airwaves in Nigeria. And please don’t get me wrong, other songs might still be coming but the below three songs are currently becoming popular in these part of Naija and they are the songs that will be most played this December period. So watch of for these songs.

Harrysong ft Kcee and Olamide (Reggae blues)

Tekno (Duro)

Naeto c ft Mc galaxy (Nack)

Patoranking ft Wandecoal (My woman my everything)

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1041-4-songs-becoming-popular-in-southern-and-eastern-part-of-nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Oh My Goodness! Yoruba Girl With Massive Stuffs Flaunts Everything She's Got On / Lol. Y'all Need To Read This! Crazy Girl On Twitter Narrates About Their Hoeism / There Was A Birthday Party For A Princess And She Has Aso- Ebi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.