Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,046 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV (37647 Views)

How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by lalasticlala(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2015
This is an exclusive presentation of a classified document on President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial nominees as prepared by the Senate. According to the document, some of the nominees are said to have corruption cases leveled against them.

Name: Babatunde Raji Fashola

Date of Birth: 28th June 1963

[img]http://cdn2.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/412x250xBabatunde-Raji-Fashola.jpg.pagespeed.ic.X4QqfDxjmt.webp[/img]
Babatunde Raji Fashola

Education
He attended Birch freeman high school Lagos and Igbobi College

He studied law and obtained his Bachelor of laws (LL.B) at the University of BENIN

MARITAL STATUS: Fashola is married with kids

In 1988 Fashola was called to bar as a solicitor and advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria

He has a decade and half in the profession and awarded the ffg honour /achievements

Distinguished Alumnus Award from University of Benin

Notary Public of the Supreme Court of Nigeria

Successful containment and eradication of Ebola outbreak in Lagos

Lagos State Public Service Club (Platinum Award)

1st member of the Nigerian law school graduating class of 1988

First ever Chief of Staff to be honoured

Member , Nigerian Bar Association

Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria

Introduction of BRT (Bus Rapid Transport) to ease transportation

Recovery of Lands in Victoria Island being lost to erosion

Fashola launched an appeal to raise $1m for victims of Haiti earthquake

Chief of Staff to former governor, Bola Ahmed

Honourable Commissioner to the Governor’s Tinubu office

Secretary of the Lands Sub-Committee of the Transitional Work Groups 1999

Panel Member on allocation of houses on Member of the State Tenders Board- 2002-

Member of the State Security Council – 2002-

Chairman Ad-Hoc Committee on Review of Transitional Work Groups 1999

Mobolaji Johnson Housing Scheme Lekki 2006 2006

Asset distribution among LGs

Executive governor of Lagos State between 2007 –

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ministerial-nominee-babatunde-raji-fashola/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by akins56(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2015
tghj
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by braine(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2015
This is a poor representation of Fashola, I expected a list of achievements with dates like that of Fayemi. Lalasticlala you better edit this post. angry

38 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by hob(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2015
That's my Governor

Not Ambode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2015
Fashola man of the people.

GOD bless you sir. Wailers How market na? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by LordMecuzy(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2015
My CV too......

Name: Lord Mecuzy

Bsc Accounting Anambra State University...

Masters In Business Administration...(Uni Agric, Benue)

Member(Institute of chartered Accountants of Nigeria)

Post Graduate Diploma in Education (NSU, keffi)

Applied for PhD in Management (ABU,zaria) rejected..

For now...............

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by justi4jesu(f): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by Rawani: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2015
An erudite senior advocate and politician, BRF will bring his wealth of experience with him to any portfolio he is appointed to.

His confirmation should face no opposition regardless of the propaganda peddled against him.

ECOTERRORS:
I only came to add
1. Builta a website with 176million naira.
2. Sunk a borehole with 250million naira.
Seun, how much did it cost you to build this your website?

This is dead on arrival, until you petition appropriately all your wailing is just hot air.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2015
I only came to add

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by Mogidi: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Fashola's CV won't be complete without mention of the monumental fraud that happened during his time.

Please add this to his CV
Using N78mil to build a substandard website
Sinking untold millions into borehole (pun intended)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by Sparrow13: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2015
A man like Fashola should have a C.V better than this 1 page
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by Dezzx(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2015
ok
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by Musiwa419: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2015
Unimpressive
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by nerodenero: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2015
BRF, despite all, I'm a fan.

Birch Freeman High Sch - utso numen lucia
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by Sunexy(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2015
LordMecuzy:
My CV too......

Name: Lord Mecuzy

Bsc Accounting Anambra State University...

Masters In Business Administration...(Uni Agric, Benue)

Member(Institute of chartered Accountants of Nigeria)

Post Graduate Diploma in Education (NSU, keffi)

Applied for PhD in Management (ABU,zaria) rejected..

For now...............

I can give u a job

Quote me anywhr

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by kendrick9(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2015
nerodenero:
BRF, despite all allegations, I'm a fan.
it amazes me how someone can say he is a fan of politicians... they are all thieves to me,every single one o f them

6 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2015
S
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by CR77(f): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I only came to add
U says it all. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2015
It is not complete until you give us his corruption CV.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by damton(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2015
Not as voluminous as that of Fayemi. Impressive though.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by tomdon(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2015
he was called to bar at 25 and became chief of staff 11 years later, at 36. what was he engaged in for those 11 years that warranted his appointment or was he helping tinubu launder drug money?

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2015
shocked
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by Simitrendy: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2015

Raji Fashola is a great asset to Nigeria.

He's a person who's ready to serve.

He has traits of democracy and an astute philanthropist

He will serve Nigerians well.

He's good in every sector and niche.

He's the people man, He's the friend of grassroots.

I give him A+

12 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Ok..if Obanikoro can be minister who says Fashola can't be grin

6 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by WHOcarex: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Nixe
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by Lincoln275(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by doncollino: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2015
correct CV or not,if this does not bring about change its useless
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by CR77(f): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin
kendrick9:
it amazes me how someone can say he is a fan of politicians... they are all thieves to me,every single one o f them
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by lloydpras: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2015
Successful containment and eradication of Ebola outbreak in Lagos
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV by LordMecuzy(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2015
Sunexy:

I can give u a job
Quote me anywhr
Thanks Bro I'm interested of the pay is more than my current Pay...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.