Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Lng Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lng Application (1716 Views)

Nigeria Lng / Lng Recruitment Details / Working With Chevron Or Nigeria LNG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lng Application by nairajoel(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2006
Hi housemates, this is to remind you all that the LNG stuff runs till November 1st week. Encourage all 2.1`s to apply. Its a pity HND were excluded from this. But that does not mean their degrees were ignored. believe something good is coming soonest. Lets watch out for Diageo posting soonest. Love you all. Love from Jkene 08033774905
Re: Lng Application by Jumocke(f): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2006
Hi Nairajoel,
Please what is this NLG stuff all about?
Who can apply, and what is their requirement?
when is the deadline for applying or submission of C.V?
Thanks
Re: Lng Application by rolexyG(f): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2006
cheesy Hi Jummy, the LNG is one of the national bodies it means Liquified Natural Gas. I heard that they pay well over 200Grams. I know how true it is. But the application is by post. So try and get the newspaper that has the advert so u can apply.
Re: Lng Application by nairajoel(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2006
Hi Jumoke, LNG means Liquified Natural Gas and its an international company operating here in Nigeria with head office in Lagos (Marina). They are recruiting enmass this time around from all those who have NYSC discharge and those still serving, but the problem was that they specifically requested application from second class upper as the minimum. So give a thought of it and see if you need apply. Let me or the House know. The application appeared on Tuesday Guardian (Oct.3rd) pg 32. and is still on till Nov 1st week.
Re: Lng Application by BK(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2006
Hi Guys

If LNG is picking just the 2.1s what happens to the 2.2s. at least most of them have good stuffs upstairs more than the 2.1s and the first class. Someone should tell LNG and other multinationals to do exam/interview for knowledge not certificate. thanks
Re: Lng Application by terrorkpe(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2006
sadIt's quite unfortunate that when a good opportunity pops up,the demand is for the Bachelors degree guys.
I regret ever going in to bag a HND.Maybe the polytechnics should be closed down so that the next generation  will not have to face this kind of discrimination!
Re: Lng Application by greatguts(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2006
hey Bk u made a gud ponit there
Re: Lng Application by greatguts(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2006
hey Bk u made a gud ponit there
Re: Lng Application by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2006
didnt see the advert so how can i apply
Re: Lng Application by onore(f): 5:06am On Oct 11, 2006
it is not fair that people like me with 2.2 cant get a job easily in nigeria.with this age of a thing,i wonder what wil happen
Re: Lng Application by buteh: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2006
O boy i have a 2.2 but i applied.Even if you have a 2.2 apply, you never can tell when your luck would shine."anytin can happen" the deadline is on the 17th of this month, Goodluckkkkkkk
Re: Lng Application by clemosa200(m): 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2006
de lng is it only 4 2.1?let some one repy
Re: Lng Application by ogweh: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2006
Hey guys! u r doing wonderfully well.But let me inform u dat at times when 1st deg. or university graduates are required.The advertiser might not mean it. I think d prob. si dat most of dis advertisers are used to dat language.because i WAS SURPRISED to see d name of one of my classmates on the successful candidates of a company that requested for university graduates.I have HND.So HND holder dont lose hope. Just keep on trying.

(1) (Reply)

Unity Bank Recruiting / Jobs At Vdt Communications / Skyoil Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.