Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp (1612 Views)

INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun / Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa / Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp by kayce911(f): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia North Election Tribunal Strikes Out Kalu’s PetitionThe Abia North Election Petition tribunal sitting in Umuahia has just dismissed the Petition of Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu of PPA andDavid Ogba of APGA. The Tribunal subsequently upheld the election of Mao Ohuabunwa of PDP

source:BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia North Election Tribunal Strikes Out Kalu’s Petition - http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=16886
Re: Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp by rildwanullahi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good,, nobody will say APC is using power to uproot the opposition
Re: Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp by IAMTHEHERO: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Where is that Ngeneukwnu? She always likes to spew rubbish, at times l wonder if she is using her anus or brain.Anyway, l will not blame her, what do you expect when she has allowed bigotry and sentiments to becloud her sense of reasoning. I told her the truth in the thread about the nullification of Abaribe' election. I asked her a question if she is from Abia State. Let me state it here again, l am from Abia State. Mao Ohabunwa election is more fraudulent than Abaribe. Alex Otti is from Abia North precisely Arochukwu and Mao (PDP) election was upheld there, talkless of Abia South where Abariba comes from. Abia south has never produced governor before whether as military or civilian, whether in defunct eastern region or old Imo state. They see it as an opportunity to support PDP for giving their son, Okezie Ikpeama their platform to contest as a governorship aspirant. In the same way they will throw their weight behind Enyinnaya Abaribe of PDP in the re-run.
Re: Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp by kayce911(f): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
PDP power.......Alex Oti will poo on his pants on hearing this news..
Re: Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp by kayce911(f): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
lalasticala or any other mode should help me take this victory to the front page....
Re: Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp by kayce911(f): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Where is that
Abia....God's own state
Re: Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp by kayce911(f): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
rildwanullahi:
Good,, nobody will say APC is using power to uproot the opposition
in our hood we don't do APC
Re: Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp by IAMTHEHERO: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Please, l want some Abians including NGENEUKWENU to confirm this write-up
Let me give brief history of Abia state from 1999 till date. When Orji Kalu was there as a governor(1999-2007) he concentrated mainly on Abia North where he comes from precisely Igbere his home town.That time Abia suffered MAMACRACY(his mother was the one ruling). After 8 years,he handed over to TA orji,his stooge,who was cooling off in EFCC cell then,because they rigged the election in his favor,the immunity brought him out.Àbia suffered PIKINCRACY under this man as his son,Ikuku was the one that ruled Abia during his tenure(2007-2015).He is from Abia Central precisely lbeku,Umuahia.This is the first time a governor is coming from Abia South in the person of Okezie Ikpeazu.He is from Ngwa.I will advise him to leave other zones and concentrate on Aba. Umuahia has a better road network by far than Aba which is in Abia South. One thing l am sure of is godfatherism never survives in the East (Offor/Mbadinuju, Uba/Ngige, Obi/Obiano,Kalu/Orji) unlike the West therefore Okezie Ikpeazu will surely fallout with TA Orji.But one thing l don't know is if under Gov Okezie Ikpeazu if Abia will practice WIFECRACY OR UNCLECRACY OR AUNTYCRACY, only time will tell.
Re: Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp by Vikky014(f): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
kayce911:
PDP power.......Alex Oti will poo on his pants on hearing this news..
undecided

pls leave Alex oti alone. he is my governor
Re: Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp by kayce911(f): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Vikky014:
undecided

pls leave Alex oti alone. he is my governor
see them
Re: Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp by Vikky014(f): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
wink
kayce911:
see them
tongue PDP MY FOOT

u wunt eat my food dis night
Re: Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp by kayce911(f): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vikky014:
wink tongue
PDP MY FOOT

u wunt eat my food dis night
hmmmm
I.T for ur mama house loading
Re: Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp by Vikky014(f): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
kayce911:
hmmmm I.T for ur mama house loading
lol

(1) (Reply)

The Future Lagos (photo) / Caption This Photo Of Minister Of Sports After Meeting With Super Eaglets 1985 / Dasuki’s Ex-account Officer Implicates Sambo’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.