Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe (1915 Views)

Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by salterswan: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Former Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Doyin Okupe has disclosed that the late former Governor of Bayelsa State, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha is in heaven and is now wearing “a crown of glory.”

Okupe made this known in his tribute message where he stated that the deceased was a good Christian as he forgave his jailer, former President Olusegun Obasanjo under whose administration he was convicted of embezzling state funds.

Alamieyeseigha, ten years after the anger arising from the impeachment and subsequent imprisonment, in September, before his demise said he had forgiven all those who plotted and sent him to jail purely for political reasons.

He however added at the time that the experience remained very painful to him.

“I have forgiven all those who plotted against me, including former President Obasanjo.
“I know all those who plotted against me and sent me to jail. I cannot be living in the past as it does not help me in any way.

“What I passed through is painful all right but it would not have happened if it was not permitted by God.

“It is even more important to me that I am still alive today because I passed through many shadows of the valleys of death and still came out of them. “I have met Obasanjo at very close quarters twice since I came out of prison.

“But I held his hands. He was scared and he felt uneasy all through. Then he began to ask ‘DSP, DSP, DSP! What have I done to deserve shaking your hands?’ There were many people there; one of them was Kenny Martins, the then chairman of the Police Equipment Fund.

“I told Obasanjo ‘I was only shaking you for two reasons: one-because of the fear of the Almighty God, who created us and two, for the fact that I am the Ganuma Katsina and you are a visitor to my emirate and tradition demands that I should welcome visitors.”

“That prompted Kenny to get up also and greet me, saying ‘great leader, great leader’ and he came and hugged me,” Alamieyeseigha said

According to Okupe who is always known for his biblical references said, Alamieyeseigha “Also like a good Christian he openly, publicly and sincerely forgave former President Obasanjo who was his jailer.

“DSP you have run a good race and fought a good fight. A sure crown awaits you with our lord, your maker.
“As the crown prince of ijaw nation bows out may the God Almighty who till this day still stands with his people. Stand by and bless your people you have left behind.”

Okupe expressing ill feelings on some comments regarding Alamieyeseigha death slammed Nigerians for passing judgment on their leaders insisting that only God can judge.

“I am amazed at the degree of disrespect, lack of etiquette, and complete loss of decorum among our people.
“What I feel is real and personal. Some may like it some may not but why the abuse and insult? Not even the dead is spared!

“Alamieyeseigha was my friend till he died. He was not a...http://www.post-nigeria.com/i-saw-alamieyeseigha-in-heaven-prophet-okupe/
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by Niwdog(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
I saw sani Abacha in the garden of eden eating banana with ice cream

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by sigiyaya(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wondering how Doyin Okupe go get lever smoke weed, smoke skunk, smoke kush, smoke cigar, smoke shisha..........

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by jascon1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mr Okupe, we are not surprised that ur brain was part of his loot

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by omenka(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
How was he dressed Mr Okupe??
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by ionsman: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Is there a heaven for thieves?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by midolian(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
omenka:
He probably disguised as a woman, so there is every possibility the bastard has mistaken someone else for him grin grin

But on a more serious note, Only God knows those that ll make heaven. Alamieyeseigha might even be better than Buhari in God's eyes

7 Likes

Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by Tallesty1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
I don't know the brand this man smoked but I can bet my last kobo that it is a top quality.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Doyin! have I not told you to stop smoking?
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by acenazt: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wetin man no go See?? Okupe don turn Prophet OH
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by DaBullIT(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
The Bastard has spoken ,
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by acenazt: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
omenka:
hahhahahahah obviously as A Lady u know if those Angels recognize him he might be sent back to Earth to face Probing by Pmb's Govt
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by greatness22(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
All dis 'fairly used' snuff wen doyin dey take is not gud...

1 Like

Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
The bastard okupe cheesy
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
I saw Michael jackson and Fela and Whitney houston collaborating in heaven

I also saw Alayemesiegha microwaving ice cream grin
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by tolexy007(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin admin pls move this topic to jokes section cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. no politicians in Nigeria can make heaven, that is an open secret lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by LieDetector(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
"wearing a crown of glory" got me Rotflmao grin

Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by WHOcarex: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol. Why PDP people come turn comedian? No job again.
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by hakeem4(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Loooool PDP and comedy
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by olosk(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Clowns in GEJ's Government............

1 Like

Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by MizMyColi(f): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Well!

Impossible is Nothing.
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by teadrake(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Welcome back okupe,we've been expecting your verdict on the death of Alams,
So unfortunate you now see through the realm of death.
As for Alams,may his soul rest in peace(I apologize by not including 'perfect')
"Until a man found what he consider to be his duty to his people,he can rest in peace"- Nelson R.Mandela
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by drey076(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin
Only God knows
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by ajasa4link: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
THE ODD OF OKUPE SAYING SOETHING REASONABLE ON NAIRABET IS 1.01 ,WHILE OKUPE TO TALK GIBBERISH IS 21.00. STAKE WISELY
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by carboblanko(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Niwdog:
I saw sani Abacha in the garden of eden eating banana with ice cream
grin grin
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by permsec: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
The man is only being optimistic nothing more.

Why can't we learn to behave like civilised persons instead of ranting and throwing all manner of jabs at him.

Btw, Op you must be an idiot for the pastor tag attached.
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by bakila: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
sigiyaya:
Wondering how Doyin Okupe go get lever smoke weed, smoke skunk, smoke kush, smoke cigar, smoke shisha..........
and smoke pepper leave on top.
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by nawtibownie: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha. This man is a Clown. Are you sure he didn't mean hell, OP?
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by seunny4lif(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
I saw Michael jackson and Fela and Whitney houston collaborating in heaven

I also saw Alayemesiegha microwaving ice cream grin
grin grin
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by seunny4lif(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
I saw Satan in heaven flexing with Angel Michael shocked
Okupe Abeg you see 2pac cheesy because I dey expect the colab btw 2Pac and Fela about heaven grin grin
Re: I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe by sinkhole: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Okupe no smoke weed o, na kat hin smoke, kat strong pass weed, na hin skinning for Somalia dey chew grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Did Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu. / Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign / INEC Lied Again: Proof That INEC Was Served IKPEAZU Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.