Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi (36327 Views)

Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye / Withdraw Bribery Allegations Against Amaechi Or Go To Jail–APC Warns Okoro / PDP Commences Committal Proceedings Against Amaechi, Army Chiefs, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
braine:

I've see how smart you are. You can go away now.
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Nyesom Wike The Comedian:

Having failed to sway the mind of President Buhari (through hate documentaries) to stop him from nominating Amaechi...

Having failed to rally a protest from Rivers people to stop Amaechi, as the Good people of Rivers state vehemently rejected his hate moves against his fellow Rivers Man..

Whereas, Wike has also failed to Use Rivers Senators to stop the confirmation of Rotimi Amaechi:

Whereas, Wike has failed to use the Senate Rule to Stop Amaechi..

Whereas, Wike has failed woefully to use a doctored inquisition report called Judicial inquiry report to Stop Amaechi...

Nyesom Wike the alleged Murderer of his people, now plays his last card by assembling hungry, faceless and nameless youth and tagged them Northern Youth, to whip up sentiment and see if his futile project will get a lift!

Wike, you will commit Suicide by next week, When Rotimi Amaechi Shall Be Sworn In As The Honourable Minister Of Defence, Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
...you are so sure Wike will commit suicide by next week that I have to notify 911 to be on standby.

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by fx45(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
joseph1832:
Kindly name one governor who out performed Fashola.
Godswill Akpabio, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Sule Lamido...

Fashola had an average performance considering the enormous resources at his disposal. The reality is that he's highly overated and mostly being propped up by a well-ochestrated media propaganda. Take a chill-pill and tell yourself the truth. Most roads in inner-streets of Lagos are a complete disaster. Drainages are non-existent.

How many hospitals and schools did he build? I don't want to involve myself in Fashola matter. The sad reality for you guys is that you rarely ever leave Lagos to see what life is like outside. Everything for you begins and ends in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by joseph1832(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
fx45:
Godswill Akpabio, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Sule Lamido...

Fashola had an average performance considering the enormous resources at his disposal. The reality is that he's highly overated and mostly being propped up by a well-ochestrated media propaganda. Take a chill-pill and tell yourself the truth. Most roads in inner-streets of Lagos are a complete disaster. Drainages are non-existent.

How many hospitals and schools did he build? I don't want to involve myself in Fashola matter. The sad reality for you guys is that you rarely ever leave Lagos to see what life is like outside. Everything for you begins and ends in Lagos.
Like seriously? You are really serious about the names you mentioned?

The said reality for you is that you've allowed sentiment to be cloud your sense of reasoning. How many states of the federation have you been to for you to readily assume that I don't leave Lagos.

I schooled in Edo, served in Sokoto and live in Lagos, when I worked for Mobile Screens and Sounds, the nature of the job took me to many states. So please kindly tell me how many states you've been to for you to just open your mouth and assume that the governors mentioned by you out performed Fashola.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by princejenks(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
It's not uhuru yet for amaechi cos he's going to give account of his stewardship in rivers either today or in the near future,he can't escape it
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by fx45(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
joseph1832:
Like seriously? You are really serious about the names you mentioned?

The said reality for you is that you've allowed sentiment to be cloud your sense of reasoning. How many states of the federation have you been to for you to readily assume that I don't leave Lagos.

I schooled in Edo, served in Sokoto and live in Lagos, when I worked for Mobile Screens and Sounds, the nature of the job took me to many states. So please kindly tell me how many states you've been to for you to just open your mouth and assume that the governors mentioned by you our performed Fashola.
I'm not here to argue with you. It is the height of ignorance for you to come here and categorically state that Fashola was the best performing governor in the last dispensation. His performance was average at the most.

Godswill Akpabio delivered hundreds of kilometers of 'Abuja-Standard' roads, a world-class stadium, an airport, schools, hospitals. The level of infrastructural development in Akwa-Ibom under Akpabio is unprecedented. Same applies to Kwankwaso in Kano and Sule Lamido in Jigawa. The only difference is that those guys do not manipulate the media like Fashola and Tinubu.
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by Hilaskee(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
A man CRA recommended as Minister
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by Dandeson1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
moshino:

Your father will kill your mother, and then commit suicide next week, so start preparing for your parents burial now!
control Ur hate, this is uncalled for
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by zungum: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Having failed to sway the mind of President Buhari (through hate documentaries) to stop him from nominating Amaechi...

Having failed to rally a protest from Rivers people to stop Amaechi, as the Good people of Rivers state vehemently rejected his hate moves against his fellow Rivers Man..

Whereas, Wike has also failed to Use Rivers Senators to stop the confirmation of Rotimi Amaechi:

Whereas, Wike has failed woefully to use a doctored inquisition report called Judicial inquiry report to Stop Amaechi...

Nyesom Wike the alleged Murderer of his people, now plays his last card by assembling hungry, faceless and nameless youth and tagged them Northern Youth, to whip up sentiment and see if his futile project will get a lift!

Wike, you will commit Suicide by next week, When Rotimi Amaechi Shall Be Sworn In As The Honourable Minister Of Defence, Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Amaechi.... d untouchable
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by joseph1832(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
fx45:
I'm not here to argue with you. It is the height of ignorance for you to come here and categorically state that Fashola was the best performing governor in the last dispensation. His performance was average at the most.

Godswill Akpabio delivered hundreds of kilometers of 'Abuja-Standard' roads, a world-class stadium, an airport, schools, hospitals. The level of infrastructural development in Akwa-Ibom under Akpabio is unprecedented. Same applies to Kwankwaso in Kano and Sule Lamido in Jigawa. The only difference is that those guys do not manipulate the media like Fashola and Tinubu.
What tha hell is this dude saying? You're not here to argue with me and you're here listing achievements of Goodwill Akpabio and co.

And if Fashola manipulates the media what stops the others from doing the same of televising their achievements for all for see?.

Dude, I suppose you know how to use google? Please use it and kindly state how many states you've been to. You ignoramus!.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by TGLINKS(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Amechi is a politician take it or leave it.if we ve person like amechi 10 I'n Biafra land my people we go d happy.he is a real politician confirm politician
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Yoruba are happy. Evil people.
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by moshino(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dandeson1:
control Ur hate, this is uncalled for

I have NO hate whatsoever, I only served her a slice of the cake she served to Gov. Wike, who also has a family, friends and associates. So I simply wished her the same suicide she predicted for Gov. Wike. You should understand the correct context before you start responding.
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by IamThrive(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Why

Elections around the corner, the great citizens of my country.

Now,the common wish of a common man that voted for them and returned back to the street to huzzle cannot be apprehended but suspended(that is thrown out of the window)

Bros and Sis, I hail oOo, abi levels never chanji?
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by iskay1971: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
That means corruption is still allowed to play on. To some of us who share the same opinion, this is a calculated step to shield other politicians who are corrupt. Corruption in progress. When will Nigeria/nigerians be freed?.
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by egelege: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
On point.
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by DonProphet: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Amaechi is divinely favoured, there is no reason to fight him. If you fight him, you may loose your post. GEJ and wife did it and where are they now? Wike is doing it and you will know where he goes soon.
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by Cityguy: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
StepTwo:

now this has been highly expected, the way the Nigerian senate started talking about some rules not being sacrosanct et al.

welcome to Nigeria, a land where the likes of Obanikoro and Amaechi are made ministers against all pending petitions and court cases.
It's scrub my back, I scrub yours. Our own brand of democracy is truly 'Nigerian'. In fact, having them nominated in the first place to me has thrown spanner in the wheels of the taunted fight against corruption. Well, it remains to be seen if this 'good' gesture by the senate will be reciprocated at the 'fullness of time'.
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by tomakint: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
hahaahahahahaahahah, Amaechi, the gods are with you, ride on grin

enemies of Ameachi can go and die, who God has blessed, no man can curse.
So God is the one behind Amaechi's 'pseudo-success' against being held culpable for his many sins as a former Governor shocked shocked truly, this is not the best time to be a Nigerian....even Buhari dey look you.. undecided

Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by Banter1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
3kay945:

Are you instructing God or requesting? undecided
do you understand ENGLISH?
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by Cadamlk: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
DONSMITH123:

too bad to insult someone father
Very uncivilized way of handling issues.Some people in this forum need a lot of growing ups to do.
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by 3kay945(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Banter1:
do you understand ENGLISH?

No, tutor me. undecided
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by hajhud: 6:42am On Oct 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

come ne onli u comment, #Ameachi#minister bgam.
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 13, 2015
Wike don mek me hate him naturally....dat man is a BIG FOOL!!
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by kenchylala: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Cadamlk:
Very uncivilized way of handling issues.Some people in this forum need a lot of growing ups to do.

What do u expect from Ameachi brothers. It runs in d family
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by Banter1(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2015
3kay945:

No, tutor me. undecided
then get out of my mention before your face crack my screen.
Re: Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

I never told you Amaechi would not be nominated!! Only a fool would not expect V Buhari to nominate him as Minister after leading his campaign team.
The real battle would be his confirmation by the Senate!! I would love to hear his response to his indictment by the Rivers probe panel when grilled by the Senate tommorow.

Oga, I predicted Amaechi will be confirmed by the Senate, now he has been confirmed what will be your next comment or action?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.