Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder (8623 Views)

Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. / 33 Arrested For Beating Policemen; 6 Policemen Arrested For Rape, Murder Attempt / Two Fake Policemen Arrested In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by Aminat508(f): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
The Police in Sokoto State have confirmed the arrest of five mobile policemen attached to the 7 PMF Command in Sokoto over the alleged murder of a man, Yahaya Shehu. Shehu was allegedly murdered by the suspects at Teke community in the Sabon-Birni Local Government Area of the state.
NAN reports that the suspects were alleged to have tortured Shehu to death, a month ago, when they were on patrol along the Isa-Sabon-Birni road. It was gathered that the remains of the deceased were found in a nearby bush the following morning.
The deceased was said to have been arrested for an undisclosed offence together with his friend, Bashar Nahantsi, who reportedly escaped from the scene. The duo were said to have been on their way to Teke Market in Sabon-Birni Local Government Area from Shinkafi in neighbouring Zamfara, when they were arrested by the mobile policemen.
The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Salisu Fagge, confirmed the arrest of the suspects, while addressing newsmen at the Sultan Abubakar III International Airport, Sokoto. ”It is true that the mobile police officers who were alleged to have killed the deceased had been arrested by the command.
”They are now being detained at the State Criminal Investigation Department for further investigations. ”I am assuring the family of the deceased that nobody is above the law and the affected police officers will be charged to court. “They will be duly prosecuted if found guilty,” Fagge, promised.

Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/five-policemen-arrested-over-alleged-murder/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by WebSurfer(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
I dedicate this Space to LadyF and INTROVERT, i wish to know how old they are!!

3 Likes

Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by nikkiking(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pishure shocked shocked.

1 Like

Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by hob(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Polizia at it
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pinshure OR??
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by CR77(f): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
I am here to check there names.
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by Richie0974: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by Blurry: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by bimpeolu(f): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Policemen shocked shocked shocked

Naija don finish
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by 360ng: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nice
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by Captainswag225(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
leave them alone.
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by hardywaltz(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good
They should be Jailed immediately

1 Like

Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by bluaero(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided Nigerian police is your friend enemy
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by awesomesossy(f): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Our friends are at it again.....abeg lock dem in side a room nd throw d keys away.....unfriendly friends called Police angry
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by tolexy007(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
sad
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by adepiero: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
N
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by Funjosh(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Police is your friend at your own risk tongue

1 Like

Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by NiceHans: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is serious
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by deadZONE: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
the police should be disbanded
the guy above me had or still has a small preek**

1 Like

Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by loomer: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nigeria police and criminality are like white on rice
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by Ilekeh(f): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Between Nigerian police and American police, I don't even know which one is worse.
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by nicedas(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
ahhhhhhh, he don beeeeee ;Dahhhhhhh, he don beeeeee
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by nicedas(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
pls I want to know how to b d first to comment on NL front page, u can flash me, and I will call u back pls ohhhh 08104222562
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by otiigba1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Me thinks its time we start shooting police in nigeria, angry any were people see police just shoot them/him/her before they shoot you.
Re: Five Policemen Arrested Over Alleged Murder by Charlestii: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nawa oooo

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds / Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace / Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.