Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? (1290 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It / SHOCKER: When A Step-mother Is The Same Age As You / Is The Groom Responsible For All Bride's Family Attire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? by Ifymma(f): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided my kid brother graduated from Imo State University in 2005, one of our uncle helped him to be posted at INEC Asaba for his youth service. This uncle of mine promised my mum that my brother is gonna take care of her in old age as he is her only surviving son, which means he will help him get a good job. so after my brother's youth service, he tried all he could so that my brother will be retained to no avail.

years later, another brother of ours gave him an appointment in his own company, where he partners with the Chinese in Enugu. after some years he sacked him (my brother) with reasons best known to him. ever since then, my brother has been searching for job to no avail. somebody called my brother one one day and told him that his joblessness is not ordinary, that he should go to counseling and deliverance but because we do not believe in such, he did not take him seriously, another told him of how his future is so bright but evil people will not allow him enjoy telling him of how he saw my brother going to take his appointment letter when the person who was suppose to give him the appointment letter changed his mind and told them to tell my brother that he is not around. To cut the long story short, my elder sister when for prayers last week and she was told that my step mother is responsible for my brothers ordeal, that my step mother says she will not be alive and see my brother prosper or even get help from anybody. We are really confused, though we know she is fetish, but we don't believe she could go extra mile.
Re: Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? by chenor(f): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ifymma:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided my kid brother graduated from Imo State University in 2005, one of our uncle helped him to be posted at INEC Asaba for his youth service. This uncle of mine promised my mum that my brother is gonna take care of her in old age as he is her only surviving son, which means he will help him get a good job. so after my brother's youth service, he tried all he could so that my brother will be retained to no avail.

years later, another brother of ours gave him an appointment in his own company, where he partners with the Chinese in Enugu. after some years he sacked him (my brother) with reasons best known to him. ever since then, my brother has been searching for job to no avail. somebody called my brother one one day and told him that his joblessness is not ordinary, that he should go to counseling and deliverance but because we do not believe in such, he did not take him seriously, another told him of how his future is so bright but evil people will not allow him enjoy telling him of how he saw my brother going to take his appointment letter when the person who was suppose to give him the appointment letter changed his mind and told them to tell my brother that he is not around. To cut the long story short, my elder sister when for prayers last week and she was told thatmy step mother is responsible for my brothers ordeal, that my step mother says she will not be alive and see my brother prosper or even get help from anybody. We are really confused, though we know she is fetish, but we don't believe she could go extra mile.
hmm Jesus fix this. Keep on putting him in your prayers
Re: Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
My dear, anything is possible! Though, i don't believe most of these "prayer houses" but there's no harm in trying.
Re: Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nigerians sha,every other woman is a witch except our own mothers.

6 Likes

Re: Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? by Basildvalour(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oh yes! it happens but God will ultimately shame the devil

The family should go for the prayers and deliverance session.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? by 001ng: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Adding salt to the injury.

This is another problem you are creating for your bro apart from the joblessness. This will inhibit his mind from working hard cos he believes someone is holding him down spiritually.

Must he work by the way?

Can't he learn a trade or skill?

That's another problem on its own if you believe that you went to school to secure a job after graduation. Come to Aba and see phone mechanics making at least 15k daily without much hassles.

Plz stop thinking that way and don't allow your brother to think the same or his problem will become worst.

4 Likes

Re: Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? by Tallesty1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
I don't think so.
Re: Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? by yomi007k(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
001ng:
Adding salt to the injury.

This is another problem you are creating for your bro apart from the joblessness. This will inhibit his mind from working hard cos he believes someone is holding him down spiritually.

Must he work by the way?

Can't he learn a trade or skill?

That's another problem on its own if you believe that you went to school to secure a job after graduation. Come to Aba and see phone mechanics making at least 15k daily without much hassles.

Plz stop thinking that way and don't allow your brother to think the same or his problem will become worst.
Tnx bros for typing on my behalf.

Tell dem. wink

1 Like

Re: Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? by thorpido(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tell your brother to be prayerful.The step mother may have nothing to do with it but the bible says the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force.

1 Like

Re: Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? by Ifymma(f): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oyind17:
Nigerians sha,every other woman is a witch except our own mothers.

May God judge your mouth, you will be a victim oneday then you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? by Ewuro4: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ifymma:

No need for your ill words... She hasn't said anything uncalled for.. Who will OP pin his bros misfortune on had their step-mom wasn't in the picture , huh?

I don't believe in such too. I've worked so hard to acquire what I want/have. My life is how I make of it. And I'm a firm believer in accountability. If I fall, pick yourself up and keep trying. It's never too late, it's how well that matters not how long.

3 Likes

Re: Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? by edwife(f): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ifymma:

No need for that because we are not called to have the same destiny.

Do you know how many Nigerians are unemployed in Nigeria?Why will your brother's case be different?He is just one of the unfortunate one,y'all educated.

Let him continue hustling like a man and make ends meet.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? by GoodFaith: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Your stepmother is not God
Pray for God's favor
Re: Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? by Pidggin(f): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
@OP, what's happening in your family? why is everyone waiting for your brother to prosper before taking care of your mother? Too much pressure on the poor guy it's not fair. You all need to sit up and take up your own part of the responsibility in the family. That said, some graduates wait for years before getting good jobs, maybe the course he read in school is not marketable, maybe your brother has an attitude problem and can't keep a job, there are so many sides to this. Pray for him tho.

4 Likes

Re: Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ifymma:

I am not judging dear, you are a Lady I won't beef u. Go and sleep

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Redness On Baby's Skin / How Do People Get RICH? / Read This Before Hiring A Personal Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.