Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu (759 Views)

Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu / Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu / Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu by salterswan: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has affirmed that it was incorrect for President Muhammadu Buhari to describe his list of Ministers as “noisemakers.”

Tinubu, disclosed this through the Nation Newspaper,​in an article titled “A case for Ministers” describing the pronouncement as unfortunate.

The APC leader stressed that Ministers are key officials whose role is to assist the Chief Executive in the formulation of policies while explaining the position of government to the populace.

“To claim, therefore, as the president did, that the work of governance is performed by the bureaucrats is misplaced.
“They are men and women of stature who have distinguished themselves in other spheres of life and might have contributed immensely to the making of the government. To dismiss them as noise-makers is to lower their esteem in the eyes of the public and the civil servants.

“We hope the presidential slip would not lead to unnecessary competition and friction between the ministers and the top bureaucrats in the ministries; it must be made clear that the ministers are the bosses.”

He however said that the expectations of Nigerians are high on Buhari and his team of Ministers who are emerging after a four month wait.

“We expect so much from President Buhari and his team of ministers. During the election, the president promised to give the entire gamut of public administration a facelift. He pledged himself to offer change.

“There can be no excuse for failure, he needs to assure the country that he was able to come up with the best materials after four months of search, if an anticlimax.

“The task ahead is quite enormous. All the ministries must begin to work towards achieving the Millennium Development Goals which the developed world has already achieved; and moved to attaining the newly launched Sustainable development Goals.” See more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/buhari-wrong-to-call-ministers-noise-makers-tinubu/
Re: Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu by appini: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Na Una sabi.. Nonentities!!
Re: Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu by Tallesty1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tinubu!! What do you want us to do?
Re: Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu by Ciscogod(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tinubu again?
Re: Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu by newheartub(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Buhari is right on this, and he knows what said
Re: Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
I agree with the Daura niggy on this.

These crop of ministers-in-waiting are indeed noise makers.
Re: Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
I smell lies....
Re: Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu by OVI75(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Spot on.
Re: Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu by omolami: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
I support Tinubu on this one. It is foolish to call ministers of a country ' noise makers' .That is why I said none of those nominated should accept the post. But as me and you know, many of them want the position to loot their portion of the national cake, therefore can't reject it.
Re: Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu by kendrick9(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
bunch of incompetent and senseless mofos, the two of them
Re: Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu by Descartes: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
If Buhari eventually becomes a minister of federal Republic of Zoogeria he will automatically turns into a noisemaker.
Re: Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu by NoMoreTrolling: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
my own is, if bubu becomes petroleum minister, then isn't he now a "noisemaker" by his own declaration

so i ask, why does Buhari want to become yet another noisemaker

all I see is confusion, confucius say "gerrarehere mein" undecided
Re: Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu by Descartes: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Meanwhile, APC is a fraud
Re: Buhari Wrong To Call Ministers “noise Makers” – Tinubu by ThePeacemaker(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Crap crap crap
Flash me when Rick Ross has 6 packs grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha On Life-support In The Hospital Before Death / Ghandi's Letter To Hitler / BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Attacks Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.