Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,579 members, 7,854,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 (72779 Views)

Powerful People Behind Badoo –ambode / Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2017 / These 5 Powerful People May Cause Nigeria’s Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by sanc2s(f): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nonesense. Dogora, aisha buhari, Osibanjo and Goodluck Jonathan is not supposed to be there. People that are supposed to be there without sentiments are patience jonathan, Obasanjo, diaziani alison madueke, Buhari, Bukola saraki, Abubaka shekau, dangote, Okonjo iweala, and david mark. Quote me anywhere
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by nd07(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
I didn't see my name here. what apen?
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by cytellProperty: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
So, how has that been able to reduce the price of Garri in the market?
Codedrock:

Source: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2015/10/top-ten-most-powerful-people-in-nigeria.html
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by bobby007(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Philistine:
I see all d geo-political zones on the list...only d lost tribe of israel.
seriously I jst noticed,classless tribe

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by annamauri: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
My best friend- Gov Amaechi is missing on d list,d little David who overcame Goliath with a piece of stone. His Excellency! I cut cap for u.
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by Booty4me: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
[size=20pt]To me Dangote is the Only powerful man in that list, , shey e easy to be the richest man in africa?[/size] tongue

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by Booty4me: 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kulas:
This post is just a trash.So once u are,president,vice presido,president of d Senate,Speaker,President wif,defence minister etc,then u are powerful?,that is absolute nonsense,as @ 7 months ago,why are they not powerful?.U talk of people that makes things happen without being in power,or being in power some time ago ,yet commands voice,hence in ur list they are only but:Dangote,Obj and Tinubu

same thing i noticed.. when buhari was not the president.. Omo him no get mouth atall atall shocked.. all thanks to tinubu, amaechi and lastly nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by wiseoneking: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Okonji iwela and dangote are the two most internationally recognised powerful Nigerians. Others na local yarns.
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by shadrach77: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Four names missing - 1. Pastor E.A Adeboye 2. Sultan of Sokoto 3. Emir of Kano 4. The Secretary of the Federal Government
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by pharmagba: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dasini:
I totally disagree with some of these nomination, dogara shudnt be on that list, same with saraki and even president's wife. There are more powerful people, movers are shakers that deserve to be on this list bt omitted. Even the positioning are wrong. How can saraki be more influential than tinubu and obasanjo. Who knows dogara, aside the speakership, even Osinbajo, these guys are just building profiles. If u place them in top 20, I agree. Outside kwara state, saraki has no influence. I stand to be corrected many Nigerians know dangote than saraki. Having a political post does not make you powerful than some people. Influential people may not necessary have political power. We've seen people who were never in any office but wierd absolute power and influence, that the political office holder stil lick their asses and bow to them. Who carried out this survey? I totally disgree, it is a concorted for selfish reason.
My brother I agree with you 100%. Saraki and Dogora are living in delusion grandeur if they think this is power. Even Ameachi welds more power than Saraki. Abdulsalam is more powerful than GEJ.
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by IGBOSON1: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
wytecat:
MUMU, it really means so much to you but you can see that power is transient.

I thought you always run things in Nigeria? Nigeria is about to take its rightful place among comity of nations, without the badluck and devil's burden Ibos holding it back.

^^^You must be having a laugh!

If power is transient as you say, then why the bone'r over a transient list? I can see Igbo issues are giving you HBP....do we pursue you in your sleep every night? Dude, never let a people have this much power over you.....it wouldn't reflect well on your mental state!

Maybe you get pissed-off when Igbos congratulate themselves for overcoming the odds and obstacles haters like you have placed in their path, and this is eating you up!?

You say Nigeria is "about to take its rightful place among the comity of nations"? For a start....for that to happen, Nigeria would first have to be a true nation! Is it? Also, could you shed more light on the current stage of this journey....successes already recorded and all that?

You talk of 'Ibos' being the devils burden? Is it the same 'Ibos' bloodthirsty xenophobes like you went to war and committed (documented) war crimes for the singular honor of calling them 'compatriots'? Besides, logic would dictate that you would support and actively work towards separating the 'pesky Ibos' from the larger Nigerian peaceful, just and equitable 'nation'....just so you lot can continue your match to join up with the comity of nations in peace! Now have you put your money where you mouth is and signed the petition currently making the rounds for the successful secession of Biafra? I trust you've done it already....after all you're a man of your words innit, and you abhor speaking from both sides of your mouth! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by mcyinks: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Codedrock:

Source: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2015/10/top-ten-most-powerful-people-in-nigeria.html
lies what about el rufai who speaks and acts as if he is the VP
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by mine42: 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
kettykin:
Lies, what of Shekau

That is true o. Lol.
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by maximunimpact(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
how about most influential people on nairaland? Seun is no.10

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by olorundiper: 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Thr is God oooo..... My living God is bigger than them...
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by miketayo(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Even if they are to draw up that of your family, you would come last not to talk of NL.
Moronic dumbass..
Keep spewing inconsequential trash
lmao u don finish am

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by juwonpeter(m): 12:10am On Oct 13, 2015
University admission made easy. It's an IJMB program. No JAMB or UTME is required. For more info call 08136487018.
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by kesternice: 12:14am On Oct 13, 2015
Saraki in 2nd position. Dats unrealistic.
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by kewis: 12:43am On Oct 13, 2015
hmm were is amaechi he deserves to be there
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 13, 2015
If really 'dullard' is the most powerful person in Nigeria the country is doomed! cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by suxkill: 1:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Teddyg2:
What is Jonathan dey do in the list, even Aisha

Graduate of Daura college of Turenchi!!!
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by Bollinger(m): 2:45am On Oct 13, 2015
Basildvalour:
Dangote is even 6th in Nigeria and some people recently ranked him 2nd in the world..

Meanwhile, where is Shekau and IBB

Lol. . .the think money equates power.
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by IYANGBALI: 3:27am On Oct 13, 2015
is Dangote a muslim?why is there no black spot at the center of his forehead abi him no dey hit him head for ground well well like others? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by livinbygrace: 5:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Your list is nothing but trash.What Of Pastor Adeboye,Sultan of Sokoto,Bishop David Oyedepo?
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2015
jonathan should not be on that list...
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by IceDude(m): 6:43am On Oct 13, 2015
Mtcwwww, mumu list.....Vladimir Putin is more powerful than all of them put together
Re: Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 by WailingWailer00(m): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
0 The peacemaker
-1 The peacemaker
-2 The peacrmaker grin ;
see this mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS / Port Harcourt Rivers Named After Lord Lewis Vernon Harcourt / Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.