Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,911 members, 7,952,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? (2409 Views)

10 Ways To Secure Your Phone From Hackers / Checkout The Features and Price Of Pepsi P1 Android Phone / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Hotdivaa: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Soft drink outfit PepsiCo is out to make history again. This time, the United States beverages maker isn’t going to release one more flavor of Pepsi Cola, instead, it’s working on a smartphone (yes, you heard that right: smartphone) that will break cover this October.

Pepsi P1, as sources in China revealed to Mobipicker will get launched next Tuesday on October 20th. The price tag of the smartphone hasn’t been revealed but nearly the full specs details and some pictures have been discovered at TEENA’s website (TEENA is just like the Chinese version of the FCC).

Pepsi-P1-TEENA

The P1, according to the listing on the TEENA website, will be packing a phablet-sized 5.5-inch screen with 1080p resolution. The handset will be powered by a MediaTek MT6592 SoC clubbed with a 1.7GHz octa-core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali 450-MP4 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The device will pack 16GB of expandable storage as well as a 3000mAh battery while the software department will be powered by Android 5.1 OS.

Coming to the camera segment, the Pepsi smartphone (as awkward as it sounds) will use a 13-megapixel rear shooter equipped with a LED flash while the front side is adorned by a 5MP selfie taker. The handset appears to be having a rear-facing fingerprint sensor as well.

The Pepsi P1 is quoted to be carrying a CNY 1,299 (roughly $205) that is about N40,800 in Nigeria, price tag by unofficial sources. Kindly stay tuned for more information. Like our FanPage to stay up to date.

http://www.androidphonesinnigeria.com/are-going-to-buy-a-smart-from-pepsi/

1 Share

Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by kossyablaze(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
No...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by ojun50(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
nibo
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Hotdivaa: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
kossyablaze:
No...
Lol, your reason(s) pls....
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Hotdivaa: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
ojun50:
nibo
Pls what do you mean by that

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Youngpo413: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Android is ABUSED.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by kossyablaze(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hotdivaa:
Lol, your reason(s) pls....
I like complex machines.Samsung gives me all I need

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by lekjons(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
Android is ABUSED.
seconded!!angry

2 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Kenzico(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Buying isn't d problem...Xcept d fone might be chinko china
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by saheedbadmus(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pepsi mobile phone...na wao..dis is dere first brand and its going for such an amount..chai...well i no b china phone fan..dats why i rock my BB nd IPHONE.. grin

[size=18pt]SANTOMA [/size]in the building
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Hotdivaa: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
Android is ABUSED.
True...
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Hotdivaa: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
saheedbadmus:
Pepsi mobile phone...na wao..dis is dere first brand and its going for such an amount..chai...well i no b china phone fan..dats why i rock my BB nd IPHONE.. grin

[size=18pt]SANTOMA [/size]in the building
when you use top-end androids like galaxy note 5 and Nexus 6p or 5x, you will spit on your bb and iphone. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by tdayof(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hotdivaa:
Pls what do you mean by that
just like saying.. For where? Ehn
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Hotdivaa: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
tdayof:
just like saying.. For where? Ehn
Lol, Okay grin
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Godforbid bad tin grin pepsi kwa??

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by deanoffaculty: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
....waiting for ORIJIN android phone....

3 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Hotdivaa: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
deanoffaculty:
....waiting for ORIJIN android phone....
Hahahahaha, you will very soon

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by idu1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
No
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Collinz2(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
Android is ABUSED.
u think so, but google are gainin from it.

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by bidexmat(m): 4:03am On Oct 13, 2015
Soon to see pepsi G-string! grin
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by boss1310(m): 4:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Pepsi drinks no reach coca cola for sales here so if they want bad market for their phone make dem carry am come Naija
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 13, 2015
the phone might be diabetic.
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Eldorado01(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2015
pepsi phone...i tot it will be an app that offers pepsi flavour instead of buying...i will just drink from my phone...lol
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2015
The specs are not bad but for 40k, I'd rather buy a phone from a real phone company.
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Brijet(f): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2015
R u kidding me, I think I love their level of diversification, but the price though isn't good for such prototype product, afterall they are not market leader neither in the beverage industry nor phone industry.
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 13, 2015
Some don't even know what Android means yet they are screaming its abused. The phone is just branded with Pepsi's logo, theres a chinese tech company underneath the whole process. Its a win win for both companies.

Btw, expect

C1 from CocaCola
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Godyke(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Changing the frame but the picture remaims the same. Phone na phone whether Pepsi, Tecno, Iphone, Samsung, BB or whatever . Just imagine the price sef.
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by 2el(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2015
nyc one

Seun lalasticlala
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by Proffdada: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2015
I'll love it
Re: Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? by tempem: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2015
Brijet:
R u kidding me, I think I love their level of diversification, but the price though isn't good for such prototype product, afterall they are not market leader neither in the beverage industry nor phone industry.
Nice point of view...

But, don't forget, the price source is yet to be confirmed.. . between it might just be a business strategy to give an unofficial price, to get random feedbacks.. ..

(1) (Reply)

Plz, Somebody Tell Me The Meaning Of "Bala Bala" #chinese / Very Cheap Gionee M6 Mirror For Sale / MTN Great Deal: Enjoy 24mins To All Networks +200mb For Just #200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.