Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Is That Gadget You Regretted Buying This Year? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is That Gadget You Regretted Buying This Year? (610 Views)

Whats Your Experience Buying Gadget From Alibaba Online Store? / Thread For PC Hobbyists, Gadget Lovers, Tech Enthusiasts / A Wonderful Opportunity To Get That Gadget You Have Dreamed Of. Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Gadget You Regretted Buying This Year? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
I have spent a lot of money on so many gadgets this year. Some met expectations while some didn't. Some even got bad within the first two weeks of purchase. Like that silly china power bank I got from that sweet-tongued seller.

Anyway, the gadget I regretted buying this year is the Ps Vita. Gosh! Asides the fact that this gadget was very expensive, it also had several unspeakable problems. I'd have preferred the normal Psp. I regretted getting it. Also, my dr. Dre headset. That one got spoilt within two weeks.

Share yours and let us know...
Re: What Is That Gadget You Regretted Buying This Year? by lekjons(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
infinix hot 2angry
Re: What Is That Gadget You Regretted Buying This Year? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
brb I smell fp
Re: What Is That Gadget You Regretted Buying This Year? by DeHero1: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
None... I'm used to looking before leaping.
Re: What Is That Gadget You Regretted Buying This Year? by daniska3yaro(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Black berry passport

(1) (Reply)

The Magicstick Is The World’s First Powerful PC Stick With 8GB RAM / Poll: Design Or Specs, Which Is To Consider When Getting A Smartphone? / Telecoms Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.