Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

History Of 10 Muharram 2015 - Muharram Short Speech, Essay, Prayers In Urdu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / History Of 10 Muharram 2015 - Muharram Short Speech, Essay, Prayers In Urdu (5682 Views)

"My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter / 10 Muharram 2015 Status, Quotes, Lines Thoughts In Urdu / Muharram 2015 Labbaik Ya Hussain 180kbps Mp3 Song Free Download In Urdu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

History Of 10 Muharram 2015 - Muharram Short Speech, Essay, Prayers In Urdu by whatsapppics: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
History Of 10 Muharram 2015 - Muharram Short Speech, Essay, Prayers In Urdu:- lets dissus some topic or short speech about 10 Muharram, 1st, 3rd, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th Muharram 2015 prayers in arabic urdu, Muharram 2015 Short essay for kids. So guys we all welcomes your in our site. We are back with the latest updates on our site 10 Muharram 2015 Images with our best content on 10 Muharram 2015. If you do know about 10 Muharram and do know about 10 Muharram history so you are at right place. Here on our site we are providing you the best History Of 10 Muharram 2015 - Muharram Short Speech, Essay, Prayers In Urdu in so many different languages. We will tell you everything about History Of 10 Muharram 2015 In Urdu and also History Of 10 Muharram 2015 In Arabic. So friends if you all want to know History Of 10 Muharram 2015 so you all are in a correct page because on this post we are also giving you Muharram 2015 morning prayers in Urdu so guy read our post carefully don't left single a word to read. On this day many peoples take fast for Husayn ibn Ali, the grandson of the Islamic prophet Muhammad on this day they don't have permission to eat or drink any think. 10 Muharram is a saddest day for all Muslims because on this day the husayn ibn ali was murdered in a Battle of karbala that was a biggest battle ever.

Muharram is the first month of the Islamic calendar. On the first day of Muharram, the Islamic New Year is observed by Muslims. The Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar, & is 11 to 12 days shorter than the solar year. Hence it is a little different from the Gregorian calender that is used in the western nations. When compared with the Gregorian calendar, which is a solar calendar, the lunar month of Muharram shifts from year to year.

The month of Muharram is of great religious significance to Islamic people the world over. It is held to be the most sacred of all the months, excluding Ramadan. The word "Muharram" is often considered synonymous with "Ashura", the tenth day of the Muharram month.

"Ashura" is a highly important day for both sects of Islam - the Shias & the Sunnis. The Shia muslims
believe that Husayn ibn Ali, the gr&son of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, became a martyr at the Battle of Karbala on the tenth day of Muharram in 61 AH(680 AD).

SEE MORE :- http://www.10muharram2015images.in/history-of-10-muharram-2015-muharram-short-speech-essay-prayers-in-urdu/
Re: History Of 10 Muharram 2015 - Muharram Short Speech, Essay, Prayers In Urdu by JPolentski: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
I never knew history could be so intersting. Although I'm not a Muslim, I find this article fascinating. I even googled to find out more. And this article has more details on Muharram. Also, some more stuff can be found at historyessay.org, but not much. But what I'd like to hear is some thoughts on this from a Muslim or whether they celebrate it the same way Europeans celebrate the New Year.
PS the link below the article isn't working

(1) (Reply)

COZA : What To Know And Questions To Ask / See Those Who Mocked God / It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.