Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

10 Reasons Buhari's Anti-graft War Is Lame With Leprosy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Buhari's Anti-graft War Is Lame With Leprosy (296 Views)

Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism / Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi / Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Buhari's Anti-graft War Is Lame With Leprosy by BestGovernance(f): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
10 REASONS BUHARI'S ANTI-GRAFT WAR IS LAME WITH LEPROSY.

#1. Buhari's integrity lack sincerity for joining commonwealth robbers to gain Aso seat. After 12years of no result, Buhari knew without these national treasury robbers he cannot be President. So for joining same people he once referred to as corrupt made him unfit to probe anyone.

#2. Buhari rescinded his stand about anti-corruption during campaign when it was perceived that some owners of yam and knife called Nigeria were not blessing his ambition. He said then that his probing will start from what happen from day 1 of his government not past. What an unstable manner.

#3. For Buhari to look the other way on alleged corruption cases levelled against Amaechi and Fashola shows his practising a different ethical rule.

#4. As long as Buhari is turning deaf ears to DSS political invasion and excesses which they never denied...

#5. If wife of president is still different from first lady in his dictionary, yet Aisha is busy spending as NGO.

#6. Up till now Buhari has not uttered a word on returned stolen fund El-Rufai reported. Whether it was true or not.

#7. For Buhari to quickly forget that his campaign funds came from treasury of some States. Sorry he has rewarded them with ministerial appointments

#8. The acting INEC chairperson is a product of nepotism with another retired soldier as overseer of NCS yet Buhari sees it as good omens.

#9. He embraced withdrawal of corruption case of Sylva and blessed him with Guber ticket. Same as his Kogi brother

#10. When will Nigerians get back $2.8billion and N22billion that entered thin air under Buhari's watch as Minister of Petroleum and Chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund.

Please when Nigerians are ready for good governance they should let us know.

Ifedayo Obi
Good Governance Advocates
Re: 10 Reasons Buhari's Anti-graft War Is Lame With Leprosy by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere
Re: 10 Reasons Buhari's Anti-graft War Is Lame With Leprosy by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
National Association of Name Checkers.

I don mark register.

I don see the name of the writer...

I don ignore as standard and normalcy require...

I can't be dragged into their new found low...

Lol..

Keep crying pls...

grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Buhari's Anti-graft War Is Lame With Leprosy by themilanway(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
#3 For Buhari to look the other way on ALLEGED corruption cases levelled against Amechi and Fashola.........

This is where I stopped reading.

The election is over.

Sue them to court

The lagoon is still ever accomodating

Your choice

Be my guest

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Can Become A Minister Without Senate Screening -nigerian Constitution / Supreme Court Strikes Out Agabje’s Appeal Against Ambode / The Solution To Our Problem Not In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.