Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers (3520 Views)

Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides / Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. / Flash Back: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by Built2last: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdZrQg0Ds4M

This video was posted by Sahara reporters with a tone that depicts falsehood and media manipulation.

I think that Nigerians deserve the truth.

Propaganda has never won any war, what wins war is strategy, tact, intelligence gathering and proactive attack.

Nobody enjoys the carnage Bokoharam has brought upon us but i wont be part of Chief of army staff's media wash.

Officers at the war front are not only under armed but their allowances are not fully paid.

I am aware that they are entitled to 3000 naira daily allowance. At the moment, most commanders pay just one thousand naira and tell the soldiers puting their lives on the line to do their worst.

PMB has to also tackle the moles in the military especially those in the north east....I had expected that he withdraws all officers and soldiers in the northeast and send fresh troops there. Start on a clean slate.
Most officers who die are victims of leaked movement information. I am aware also that officers send out soldiers to be rounded up by Bokoharam when they have their allowances handy.

A lot is wrong in North east and we cant pretend about it.

May the soul of that gallant soldier rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by ShowYourCertificate: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is so so so sad. And there was a time when we totally eradicated them by Jonathan. How come did they resurrect so fast under this certificateless regime? sad

1 Like

Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by oduastates: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Something is wrong if the terrorists can move on a paved Road unchallenged.
No aerial threat visible in that video.
Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by IGBOSON1: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
These plucky bastards no dey finish!?

1 Like

Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by ShowYourCertificate: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
oduastates:
Something is wrong if the terrorists can move on a paved Road unchallenged.
No aerial threat visible in that video.
I'm surprised myself. These Boko Haram guys don't appear to be on the run as the military would want us to believe.

1 Like

Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nigerians voted him,so they soldiers blood is in their hands
Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by ShowYourCertificate: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
asokoromadam:
Nigerians voted him,so they soldiers blood is in their hands
True. We are reaping the fruits of our labour. God please help and forgive us.
Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
True. We are reaping the fruits of our labour. God please help and forgive us.

"Our" what do you mean "our" ?
I didn't vote for him .I am not based in Nigeria .please put a "y" into your "our
Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by hansyllo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
I'm speechless seeing those uncircumcised he-goat laying their hands on such weapons. I know and i'm sure that the poor masses will be at the receiving end
Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by Omololu007(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is so so so sad. And there was a time when we totally eradicated them by Jonathan. How come did they resurrect so fast under this certificateless regime? sad
I don't know why you people just love posting trash.during gej tenure boko haram was in control of some areas in borno state

2 Likes

Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by ShowYourCertificate: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
asokoromadam:

"Our" what do you mean "our" ?
I didn't vote for him .I am not based in Nigeria .please put a "y" into your "our
But you are a Nigerian bro. We are in this together cry
Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by FastShipping: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nigerian military needs to get its act together and bombard these terrorists from the air. Air bombardment is urgently needed.
Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
But you are a Nigerian bro. We are in this together cry

Chairman oyo is your case o( on your own)

Meanwhile let's ignore all the APC e-rats on this thread
Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omololu007:
I don't know why you people just love posting trash.during gej tenure boko haram was in control of some areas in borno state

Thank God you said some,omololu
Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by wecan: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
THE FOUNDATION OF THIS BUHARI REGIME IS BUILT THROUGH THE FOUNDATION OF FALSE HOOD. SO I DON'T EXPECT ANY TRUTH FROM THEM EXPECIALY WHEN IT COMES TO BOKO HARAM ISSUES. JESUS SAID THAT ANY KINGDOM THAT FIGHT AGAINST IT OWN SHALL NEVER STAND. BUHARI IS BOKO HARAM AND BOKO HARAM IS BUHARI
Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by stanech: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Once a lie is told more lies need to be told to cover the previous lies. Fact
Mr Body Odor wad up?
Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
The officers enjoying all they can and the soldiers doing all they could...that is the Nigeria military for you.

Post anything you want...this present CDS and his other 'chiefs' are in this for what is in it but not for what it is.
Nothing will change...quote after their tenure.
Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by ShowYourCertificate: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
FastShipping:
Nigerian military needs to get its act together and bombard these terrorists from the air. Air bombardment is urgently needed.
Air bombardment is a wrong tactics in guerrilla warfare. That is one thing your likes and the likes of the press-up general fail to realise.

This battle is not about propaganda or press-ups or aerial bombardments. This battle should be about intelligence gathering, undercover operations and espionage.

1 Like

Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by Omololu007(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
asokoromadam:

Thank God you said some,omololu
so is it right for terrorist to be controlling some territory of a country?
Re: A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers by THUNDER4real(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Invite Putin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Conspiracy To Replace Abubakar Audu After The Guber Elections Exposed In Kogi / The Packaged Fraud Called Obiano! Enough Is Enough! / Why Is Lagos Such A Mess?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.