Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors (Photo) (1052 Views)

Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm / Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen / Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors

Abdullahi Usman (AKA Kadiri) on Monday gave a racy narration of how he helped to pinpoint “a big man who goes to his farm in Toyota Hilux van” who could be kidnapped to provide Sallah and wedding funds to some of his friends.

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors (Photo) by PenSniper: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lielie
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors (Photo) by Ciscogod(m): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
These guys are common criminals and it should not be attributed to a particular ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors (Photo) by mcfynest(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Believe this and you will believe me when i say my nane is on the next ministerial list
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors (Photo) by Okanokan(m): 2:14am On Oct 13, 2015
From Mr Falae statement to the press, he saw the persons who abducted him becos he trekked some kilometres with them in tow, therefore it will be in the collective interest of our dear country if Mr Falae is called upon to identify these persons. This is necessary so that mischievous interloppers do not catch in on this to aggravate an already bad ethnic tension in the land.

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors (Photo) by tafabaloo(m): 4:44am On Oct 13, 2015
Hmmmm.......thot the police equally said they have got some suspects in custody in connection with the same crime....
I hope this would not be like oyerinde's case, where different suspects were paraded fr an offence by the agencies
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2015
Ciscogod:
These guys are common criminals and it should not be attributed to a particular ethnic group.
Yes you are right, but you know what i dont any ulterior motive against fulani/Islam, this is just the truth of the matter.
Nb
Iam Hausa/Muslim
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2015
Okanokan:
From Mr Falae statement to the press, he saw the persons who abducted him becos he trekked some kilometres with them in tow, therefore it will be in the collective interest of our dear country if Mr Falae is called upon to identify these persons. This is necessary so that mischievous interloppers do not catch in on this to aggravate an already bad ethnic tension in the land.

Eco2580:
DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors
Abdullahi Usman (AKA Kadiri) on Monday gave a racy narration of how he helped to pinpoint “a big man who goes to his farm in Toyota Hilux van” who could be kidnapped to provide Sallah and wedding funds to some of his friends.

Source or adonbilivit angry
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
dason4life:

Source or adonbilivit angry
Oga google it
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors (Photo) by Aromas: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Eco2580:

Yes you are right, but you know what i dont any ulterior motive against fulani/Islam, this is just the truth of the matter.
Nb
Iam Hausa/Muslim
You shouldn't have attribute this issue with religion. Dos guys are cruel killer, they need to be eliminate asap because they're dangerous to our society.

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors (Photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Aromas:

You shouldn't have attribute this issue with religion. Dos guys are cruel killer, they need to be eliminate asap because they're dangerous to our society.
Ok noted

(1) (Reply)

Guys A / When A Mother Made Her Son Witness To Something 18years Before He Was Born! / Body Of Woman, 22, Found In Car Parked Three Months At Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.