Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question (1428 Views)

Please Nigerians, Be Patient With Buhari- Atiku / Please Nigerians, Please Prepare For Hard Times Ahead / Please Nigerians Come To My Aid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Has anyone one of you met with a brilliant northerner ever in your life?

Whether Hausa /fulani?

For me I've never in My whole years on earth met with a brilliant northerner,like a northerner with some sort of genuine brilliance,never in my life.

How about you?

2 Likes

Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
chigo93:
Has anyone one of you met a brilliant northerner ever in your life?

Whether Hausa /fulani?

For me I've never in My whole years on earth met with a brilliant northerner,like a northerner with some sort of genuine brilliance,never in my life.

How about you?
At what point do you plan to convert this to anti-Igbo rhetoric?
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by Ciscogod(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
My people suffer because of lack of knowledge.
Truly, traveling is part of education

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by lanrehamd: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
chigo93:
Has anyone one of you met a brilliant northerner ever in your life?

Whether Hausa /fulani?

How about you?
Joblessness at its peak.
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
imhotep:

At what point do you plan to convert this to anti-Igbo rhetoric?
I just asked a simple question.

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by meforyou1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oh yea, I have. Several. I grew up in Minna and studied at FUTMINNA. In fact, in my set, the best graduating student in the school was an hausa guy. The guy kept on receiving awards till IBB called him and shook hands with him.
One of my best friends in Minna till date is a fulani guy. Extra brilliant.
even in my office, we have some extra brilliant hausa fulanis
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by raumdeuter: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
I heard professor Jubril Aminu was one of the best graduating medical students in his set at UI
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided
This op is high on the weed with expiry date: 10th jan 1905 grin grin

Oya, receive sense IJN

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by tayooluwole: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
@op... Ignorance is a disease... How many places have you visited ? All tribes are brilliant ( though in their varying degree )
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
the reason I asked this question is ,I have this uncle a professor of theoretical physics,he always says that if you bring a southern prefessor and a northern professor together and you ask them questions on their specific area of study,he says the difference is always clear.

He claims he has met with many so called professors of physics,and the northerners are always below par.
raumdeuter:
I heard professor Jubril Aminu was one of the best graduating medical students in his set at UI
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
meforyou1:
Oh yea, I have. Several. I grew up in Minna and studied at FUTMINNA. In fact, in my set, the best graduating student in the school was an hausa guy. The guy kept on receiving awards till IBB called him and shook hands with him.
One of my best friends in Minna till date is a fulani guy. Extra brilliant.
even in my office, we have some extra brilliant hausa fulanis
What course?
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
tayooluwole:
@op... Ignorance is a disease... How many places have you visited ? All tribes are brilliant ( though in their varying degree )
Varying degree u say?
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by Aegon(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
chigo93:
LET ME ASK YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by Aegon(m): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
chigo93:
LET ME ASK YOU MY OWN SIMPLE QUESTION

Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by DaBullIT(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
SO , when you mainly visit suya sellers and shoe shiners, how do you expect to meet one ?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by meforyou1(m): 6:30am On Oct 13, 2015
chigo93:
What course?
the guy studied Electrical/Electronics and Computer Engineering. That's d name of the course
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2015
chigo93:

Whether Hausa /fulani?

How about you?
oh..you haven't?

Let in some erudition, boy...

That man, that former inec chairman who dismantled your hat wearing son during collation of results is a brilliant Northerner...

Oh...do u knw that?

Okay, jelani Aliyu is a genius in exteriro design. He is an award winning chief designer for general motors in the US. He designed one of the best interiors. He designed the award winning Chevrolet volt! He is from sokoto state.

You remembered a story of an ibo biy who sell cars for mayweather? Well, it happened that one of the designer of the cars was an hausa man...he is from sokoto state.

Lastly, the optimizer!

That little device that your brothers up east now pirates and sell in aba. It allows you use a full watt iron with your smallest generator.

Oh...you tot your brothers invented it?

Lol..an hausa guy did. He is an hausa guy sponsored by nestle foods PLC. His invention has been all over Africa bro.

Don't worry yourself abt your brothers trying to take the credit...they do that every time through their excruciating fake products!

Leave your red-soiled cave in the east and move out.

You guys got nothing, you only buy and sell.

And if you find your brothers in the manufacturing business, he is only trying to clone and already made product!

3 Likes

Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2015
Dunder head I just asked a simple question.

SLIDEwaxie:
oh..you haven't?

That man, that former inec chairman who dismantled your hat wearing son during collation of results is a brilliant Northerner...

Oh...do u knw that?

Okay, jelani Aliyu is a genius in exteriro design. He is an award winning chief designer for general motors in the US. He designed one of the best interiors. He designed the award winning Chevrolet volt! He is from sokoto state.

You remembered a story of an ibo biy who sell cars for mayweather? Well, it happened that one of the designer of the cars was an hausa man...he is from sokoto state.

Lastly, the optimizer!

That little device that your brothers up east now pirates and sell in aba. It allows you use a full watt iron with your smallest generator.

Lol..an hausa guy did. He is an hausa guy sponsored by nestle foods PLC. His invention has been all over Africa bro.

Don't worry yourself abt your brothers trying to take the credit...they do that every time through their excruciating fake products!

And if you find your brothers in the manufacturing business, he is only trying to clone and already made product!
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:48am On Oct 13, 2015
chigo93:

dumbassed...I jes answered.
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by kolaaderin: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2015
chigo93:

Whether Hausa /fulani?

How about you?
I have meet some when I was doing advanced degree in UK and they are usually exceptionally brilliant as in distinction in all courses. you definitely dont know what u are saying !!! that they are not many like the southerner taking up western education does not mean we are better than they do.
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by kolaaderin: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
oh..you haven't?

Oh...do u knw that?

Lastly, the optimizer!

[size=20pt]EPIC EPIC EPIC !!!!!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by kolaaderin: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2015
chigo93:

Stop asking question that make u look roof top silly............. extremely silly silly silly question

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2015
I just asked a simple question,@least someone mentioned jelani Aliyu,the designer or so.

Anyways I heard he designs car interiors or so, going by the way people mention him,one would think he designs complicated mechanical/electronic parts.
kolaaderin:

Stop asking question that make u look roof top silly............. extremely silly silly silly question
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by defashan: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2015
chigo93:

Whether Hausa /fulani?

How about you?

See the face of ssttuuppiiddiittyy..

Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by kolaaderin: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2015
defashan:

Yhal !!! that face looks familiar, it reminds me of someone that once lived in the power rock.

YES YES YES Whoolla cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i remember GEJ, master of clueless of all time
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2015
defashan:

U knw that face is better than your father who is a self proclaimed dunderhead
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2015
This is the face of a self proclaimed bas*tard

See the way the fool is smiling at his foolishness grin
kolaaderin:

I am a bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by cocaineaddict(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
oh..you haven't?

Oh...do u knw that?

Lastly, the optimizer!

that's why the op would always call you and your people illiterate, myopic and f00ls which you are. Where in his post did he say he is from the east? You and your people should go get better education. GEJ tried his best to brush u up but to no avail

2 Likes

Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2015
cocaineaddict:

Where in his post did he say he is from the east?
^ As expected, the thread devolves into anti-Igbo rhetoric.

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
cocaineaddict:

that's why the op would always call you and your people illiterate, myopic and f00ls which you are. Where in his post did he say he is from the east? You and your people should go get better education. GEJ tried his best to brush u up but to no avail
oops, he tried with the almajiri schools abi?

You are your life?

Who told you I am a Northerner.

You, as your brother, the OP, is as dense as a concrete mass in a shallow water!
Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by cocaineaddict(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
oops, he tried with the almajiri schools abi?

You are your life?

Who told you I am a Northerner.

You, as your brother, the OP, is as dense as a concrete mass in a shallow water!
you are as dumb and daft as the person you elected to run your country. Where in my post did I mention you being a Northerner. Stupiid boy

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
cocaineaddict:

you are as dumb and daft as the person you elected to run your country. Where in my post did I mention you being a Northerner. Stupiid boy
u are so dumb that you wish others are only half as dumb as you are!!!

we are not competing here...you're just like the Otuke Lord clueless.

grin grin

where else has Jonathan provided schools?

oh...the eastern part?

foolish thing!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops / Olusegun Obasanjo Spits Fire Over Pro-biafran Agitators / Photos:the Rivers State CHANGE Everyone Can See Under Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.