Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Apply Online For Business Analyst / Administrator Job At Pelmac I.T Solutions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply Online For Business Analyst / Administrator Job At Pelmac I.T Solutions (565 Views)

Apply Online For 2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme / Pelmac I.T Solutions And Consultancy Services Recruitment (7 Vacant Positions) / SIWES/I.T Students Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply Online For Business Analyst / Administrator Job At Pelmac I.T Solutions by biztechclass(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pelmac I.T Solutions and Consultancy Services is a privately owned I.T Consulting firm focused on providing institutional investment and retirement plan consulting services. Founded and established in 2007, with our head office based in Lagos, and our branches spread all over Nigeria. Pelmac I.T Solutions operates in an independent, non-affiliated capacity to offer advice, guidance, direction, and delivers the research, development and consultancy services in assorted disciplines.

Pelmac I.T Solutions and Consultancy Services currently recruiting to fill the position of Business Analyst / Administrator

Business Analyst / Administrator Job Description

– Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
– Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to make sure optimal operational performance.
– Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
– Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
– Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
– Plans, organizes and conducts business process improvement projects and/or management reviews.(Examples are projects requiring strategic analysis of an entire process or operating area where specific issues or items to be corrected, examined or recommended have not been identified.
– Recommended solutions should be developed in consultation with impacted internal and external stakeholders, but should remain objective and independent of the specific stakeholders.

Business Administrator Jobs Requirement

– Candidate must be a graduate degree holder (B.Sc.) in Business Analysis, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics/Statistics or any other related field,
– Project Management certification (PMP) is a plus,
– Experience in Database Management is a plus,
– Ability to collaborate with business partners and project managers to define, prioritize, and deliver programs and projects,
– Data analysis skills to quickly understand, depict and resolve complex business problems, conduct cost/benefit analysis, and develop alternative solutions and recommendations are an added advantage,
– Ability to synthesize, display and present complex business processes & data into simple and compelling stories is considered a plus,
– Ability to work with deadlines, frequent interruptions and shifting priorities. This includes working on multiple projects concurrently,
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.

Apply Online for Business Analyst / Administrator Job http://www.24newspage.com/apply-online-business-analyst-administrator-job-pelmac-solutions-consultancy-services/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Denco Drugs Company Nig Ltd Recruitment For Wholesale Manager / Auto Mechanic Training For Graduates / I Need Experience Stylist Both Male & Female Good Salary And Commodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.