Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT (700 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Elements Provide Support / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct 8th 2015) UNEXPECTED SPIRITUAL UPLIFT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT by dallyemmy: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT
1.Thank you Father for your awesome powers.
2.Thank you Father for creating me in your image and for giving me power over all that you have created.
3.Thank you Father for committing your words into the hands of mortal men, inspite of the fact that you, honour your word more than your name.
4.Father, have mercy upon me and blot out all my transgressions.
5.Father, let every hindrance and obstruction to the manifestation of your power and glory in my life, be removed by your awesome powers.
6.Father, let the power to decree a thing and for it to be established instantly, begin to manifest in my life and destiny.
7.Father, let all that you have created, including the stars, the moon, the sun, and the wind, never work against your purpose in my life and ministry.
8.Father, let any command and decree that I issue against any element of nature be instantly, established in Jesus' name.
9.I decree that the sun shall not smite me in the day, nor the moon at night, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, bless all your missionaries all over the world,
protect them and their families and meet them at the points of their needs, in Jesus' name.
11.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
12. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
13.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

“jesus Is NOT Coming BACK” – Roman Catholic Leaders SAID / Pastor Adeboye Of Rccg Shocks Everyone As He Talks About His Impending Death / Photo: The Tithe Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.