Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,336 members, 7,860,827 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics (37075 Views)

Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by j1mmy: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
makeup is the biggest and oldest 419 on the planet...

if you chase a lady based on how she looked at the time and you end up going out with what you think you admire and then find out later that it is not the same person - it is a Con aka 419
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Take a good look at the disgusting women with ridiculous make-up and hair weaves that commented.Its a free world and KC wouldn't have commented on that picture if it wasn't online...nonsense. Nigeria women are hypocrites and have no class.

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by mrpatozky(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
adjoviomole:
I tank God for a new face in my life cheesy lwkmdrodfl
Is dis is nt fraud? michel jackson's triller

Just imagine o dis woman spends d nite with u, wen she came wth d make up,lookn tushed n pretty, n wen u want to sleep in d nite. U went to bed 1st,she took a shower in d nite n den u turn in d middle of d nite n behold d transformed face next to urs. U will just av instant hrt attack grin

Michael Jackson thriller! !! !! grin grin grin grin.... this one has killed me ooo
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by mrpatozky(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Take a good look at the disgusting women with ridiculous make-up and hair weaves that commented.Its a free world and KC wouldn't have commented on that picture if it wasn't online...nonsense. Nigeria women are hypocrites and have no class.

Lmao.. .. sound it... How much I hate over make up tho.. . grin
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by czarr(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

No put the matter for your head like gala.

Simple! undecided
simple!
My broda, she come dey write narrative essay grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by ellahzy(f): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
hensben:
How many times u dey do birthday a year? Anyways, HBD to you.

hmmm...read d caption well
tanx anyways
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by IndianaJay: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
Take a good look at the pictures of the ladies that commented.

Noticed all the makeups on their face?

Now tell me why they should support KC?

I don't know why men have issues with women who wear makeup....

Is it a sin?

Is it on your face?

Why is it a problem for a woman to enhance her looks??

You people need to chill and allow other people be happy with themselves.
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by chocolateme(f): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
ALAYORMII:

You just committed the same offense with KCee

You uploaded someone else's pix .
i expected someone to observe it and u did cool. I do not mean that Kc is ugly or fine literally. What I depicted by that pix is that Kc is MEAN. Lol
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by nwokevic91: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
why blasting him guys these ladies are so stupid nowadays, all chemicals on d face he is write for all I care if ure angry try real beauty be der
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Which kin people dey follow men like KCee and Vic-O sef,wetin dem dey add for persin life
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by caprini1: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
The two faces are different,check the eyes,lips and green background on the made up face.......meanwhile broda kcee makes up more than women sef!
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tallesty1:

Na true talk.

I don't give a shyte about KC, don't even know who he is but I like that he posted the pic.
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by passionate88: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
The nose though. So wide..
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by RaeMystix: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Although, what he did was quiet immature and absoulutely wrong, due to the malicious intent behind the post; I'm just having a little doubt believing she is the same woman, because lord she looks totally different. shocked
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Iamthoney(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mr traffic light don enter one chance oooo. Wetin him dey think when him dey post the poo? Mr traffic light fvck up big time. E-money wa ba aburo e soro oooooooooo
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by meshack15: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dat was not too maturerED OF kacee at-all.

''Thank you lord for a new face in my life. have a great week and God bless you all #talkanddo please do you know her? Lol''

This did not go well with him as some of his fans attacked him.Some even unfollowed  him because of the pics.

One follower said to him''we accepted you with your bleaching and all and yet you judge someone..''

See what his fans said below:

https://instagram.com/p/8u-yN-xK-3/?taken-by=iam_kcee[/quote]
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Escapevelocity(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin why re the sistas angry?? Nigerians ladies nd cover up sha....he spoke the truth instead of nominating him to replace lai mohammed u ppl re swearing @ d poor boi

Nemin suquo: i expect ppl to bash me buh i no send! That was what i told obj-1901
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Tallesty1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
IndianaJay:

Is it a sin?

Is it on your face?

Your point please?
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Tallesty1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
tolaxin:
I never expected you to be more foolish though
I always do my best to deliver accordingly because I really hate disappointing people.

NEXT!
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by hardychris(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Even God will find it dffcult to recognise some of our ladies on the last day.

I remove 40% beauty out of the look of our ladies because of their makeup.

Nigerian girls can draw shaa (karashikas)
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
chocolateme:
We all know from day one that KC bu animanu..
The owner of that picture should sue him. I am not in support of his juvenile deliquent attitude. He should find a way to make it right or find a way to get to meet the woman and personally apologize. To me Kc looks like this..MEAN very MEAN

FTC
Chocolate cream

1 Share

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by eflintsone(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
u got to respect every human... which kcee missd ... kcee na fool for mockin nd postin such
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Rimamsirufun(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
benedictnsi:
Nigerians don't take nonsense...... Be you "celebrity" or "celeb ndi iti"......

But the truth is that, Kcee was kinda right...... He didn't really blast make up. He used it to thank God for changing his life but those makeup addicts started revealing their identity by insulting him.... Because they think with their anus

#JESUS_SAVES
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by naijaboiy: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
czarr:
simple!
My broda, she come dey write narrative essay grin
The thing tire me o grin
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by IndianaJay: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
Your point please?

Go back and read my quote,

This time do it slowly......................... wink
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Rosemary216:
At dis point i dnt knw wat to say.. So i wil jst shutup nd kip celebratin my braless day!
naughty you!
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
IndianaJay:

Is it a sin?

Is it on your face?

Heavy make-up AKA Make-over is a deception of true beauty. Light make-up is okay for ladies but once it is heavy it leaves the admiring guy confused about what the real beauty is!
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Goodnuel: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tallesty1:

My man grin grin
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Goodnuel: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
benedictnsi:
Nigerians don't take nonsense...... Be you "celebrity" or "celeb ndi iti"......

But the truth is that, Kcee was kinda right...... He didn't really blast make up. He used it to thank God for changing his life but those makeup addicts started revealing their identity by insulting him.... Because they think with their anus
Nigerians no just like KC(me too). If na Don Jazzy or Bovi upload the pix now, they'd find it funny.
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by tammie24: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
LieDetector:
This is what I see as an overt attempt to defame one's persona. The lady in question can make some bulks outta this shittt.

Opportunity they say comes but once cheesy
All she needs is a verry good lawyer

I'm with her on this one
*better money*
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by tammie24: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Make some bulks outta whose _shit? Because he posted a picture on instagram?. ........ You must be a joker. grin

By the way, I hope you know what 'defamation' means and you might wanna point out how the lady would use the 'defamation' charge to get the quick bulk from Kcee.
You don't know anything
If she gets a good lawyer
Na smiling to the bank things grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andelsmith Shows Evidence Against Daddy Freeze, Implicates House On The Rock / Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . / Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.