Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Wedding Pixs - Events (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Wedding Pixs (54846 Views)

Some Of My Wedding Pictures / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos / Check Out My Wedding Pictures Both Engagement And White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Joeace3000:

What does one of a kind mean? just happy married life, wont have sufficed? People picked on your comments because it was the precedence for the mean things people started saying about her husband. Not just that first comment but the way you attacked even fellow ladies trying to put you in order. Even when they were trying to stay away, you still had to call someone 'bitc*es'. Haba!! uv got no chill and this hasn't even started with more people going to go though this thread and come for your head. These things are not cool. No man's perfect, a simple twist in events could mk that handsome bf of urs the worst of physically looking monsters. Please respect other ppls wishes mostly when its not evil and they are proud of it and maybe karma can look elsewhere. Just accept you wrong doing and apologise instead of fighting harder while digging a deeper grave

*blinks*
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I apologise for derailing the thread on my part
The Op needs your apology not us. You derailed everything on the FP when you made those Sly remarks.

I thought you are a bull but you are just a PIG who escaped the efficacy of Family Planning.

3 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by kingarizona1(m): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2015
olamisowon1:

What is it about the husband? I don't know why d need for sarcasm. Useless idiot.

Lolz___ my dear take it easy.... But the annoying thing bout those people is that they are yet go get Marr........#oh sh*t#...I mean get a husband
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

* I'm a PIG*
who cares
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2015
happy married life.to all d pple dissing her hubby are u pple blind or wat hes not even ugly nd he looks lyk a really nyc guy a responsible lady is praying to get married to.the funny tin is that all d bitches dissing d guy wen dey get married u discover that their husband is very ugly in character if nt looks.later wen they get old d handsomeness will fade

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Homguy(m): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2015
Vinshu:
Congratulations! But your husband lipsrsealed

PunkyVeer:

Ok, 1st of all I didn't say any "mean" words about that lady's husband. All I said was she picked one of a kind. What about the others who straight up called him ugly? But you guys have your panties all bunched up over a pun *I* made. Pffft. I still congratulated the woman so lay off.
PS: I'm not here looking for a husband so go ahead & throw up
these ladies are sadists, classless, inglorious , castelsss, oafs who most likely are jealous of Op, and have little or nothing good going on in their lives. May your happy moments be marred by senseless,tactless, comments ,and touts. On this media , you both just showed everybody how much of a low life you two are. Please post your pictures, sad entities. O r'orun fun olorun ko ma je ki e ri oko yin laye Mo.

3 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The Op needs your apology not us. You derailed everything on the FP when you made those Sly remarks.

I thought you are a bull but you are just a PIG who escaped the efficacy of Family Planning.

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pixs by ClassCaptain(m): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2015
Its a vivid Dissapoinment and a Parashick EpotoMinon vividly displayed in eloquent catharsis and incoherent epilipsis by some maniacal Creatures and organisms who Are claiming to be the homosapiens on Nairaland through the blatant digression from celebrating,jubilating and congratulating the newly wedded couple and wish dem a happy married life .

Its really a Padera vis vis Audi altreram patem that people will Such be ingoraga.

..Happy married life my sister.if you happy with him,stick with him..

- ClassCaptain
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2015
Cully408:
Nd what benefits did u achieve typing such bro

Peace bro
The peace that comes from speaking the truth
The peace that comes from a man who is not afraid to say things as he sees them.
Not pretending or hiding behind sweet words
most people congratulating her here and even fighting others
must have thought the same thing but then hide behind sweet words
Some are scared to say it so the hypocrites dont attack them.
I have not come forth to condemn the choices made
Nor do I wish the couple bad. I wish them the very best
But I must say what I see.
And it will take more that rantings and insults to stop me
Re: My Wedding Pixs by kingarizona1(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2015
nickkylawve:
Lol how do you mean?
Are you for or against?
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Homguy(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Peace bro
The peace that comes from speaking the truth
The peace that comes from a man who is not afraid to say things as he sees them.
Not pretending or hiding behind sweet words
most people congratulating her here and even fighting others
must have thought the same thing but then hide behind sweet words
Some are scared to say it so the hypocrites dont attack them.
I have not come forth to condemn the choices made
Nor do I wish the couple bad. I wish them the very best
But I must say what I see.
And it will take more that rantings and insults to stop me
forgive me for breaking it to you this way, but if you have to say everything you see, you will leave this world very quickly before your time. Enough said.

4 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Bitch, for real, Bleep you. I'm done with you. You know where to find me if you wanna continue. But now I'm choosing to honour my word & not derail this thread any longer.

Oh & I'm still NOT scared of you "hot head". More like hot air if you ask me cheesy

Have a nice day & Bleep you very much!
hey PIG, I'm not out yet. How does your parents feel when they see how a malfunctioned Condom can wreck havoc in their life.

I know your parents sued Hospital for their failed Family Planning method.

Bastard

2 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Vinshu(f): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2015
Homguy:
these ladies are sadists, classless, inglorious , castelsss, oafs who most likely are jealous of Op, and have little or nothing good going on in their lives. May your happy moments be marred by senseless,tactless, comments ,and touts. On this media , you both just showed everybody how much of a low life you two are. Please post your pictures, sad entities. O r'orun fun olorun ko ma je ki e ri oko yin laye Mo.

What is your problem? Did I insult the husband? I did not write anything rude to the husband and you are here insulting yourself.

I am entitled to my opinion on nairaland. I am free to criticize and praise. So please respect yourself.

Besides I'm not a sadist. I'm actually married myself. When you bring your life to nairaland, expect critics . There are others here who got married too and still remain faceless but she decided to bring her own here and I commented. If it hurts you, go to Hell.

Idiots everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2015
Homguy:
forgive me for breaking it to you this way, but if you have to say everything you see, you will leave this world very quickly before your time. Enough said.

Something will definitely kill a nigga someday, somehow, somewhere
Its been said
That the brave may not live long, but cowards dont live at all

Preace brother
Re: My Wedding Pixs by HURUCHI(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2015
Congrats
Re: My Wedding Pixs by silibaba: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2015
Upnepaa:
Happy married lyf cool

Your husband [b][/b]though undecided undecided lipsrsealed

i tot as much grin grin
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Homguy(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Something will definitely kill a nigga someday, somehow, somewhere
Its been said
That the brave may not live long, but cowards dont live at all

Preace brother
stfu. Sure something would, but if you don't learn to keep your mouth shut, it might be the doom of you, like a fish's mouth .

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
hey PIG, I'm not out yet. How does your parents feel when they see how a malfunctioned Condom can wreck havoc in their life.

I know your parents sued Hospital for their failed Family Planning method.

Bastard

OMG, she just went FULL rètard. Btw, those kind of stewpid insults do nothing to me. I'm grown AND I know who I am. El fearless grin SA born, bred & buttered, teflon dress wearing thorough bitch. Take notes. Punky fears no one but the man up stairs. Remember that! Now I'm OUT. Bye, boo kiss

SN: I just noticed you're "following" me. How cute! Here, have a cookie grin

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pixs by bluice2(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2015
christinie:
In the first place marriage is not about looks but rather love, peace of mind, understanding, mutual respect, compatibility, maturity etc.

Secondly the guy in the picture is not ugly.
You may say he is a little bit reserved by not holding/hugging the wife very firmly but then how is it our business?
What matters in marriage is that your spouse is focused, nice, loving, caring, humble, respectful etc.

Let's not act like kids here please. I believe none of us is in Primary school here.

The greatest men in Nigeria eg OBJ, Atiku, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbe etc are not that good looking, yet they are doing very well in their different endeavours.
That's how some of you ladies will keep being selective till you are 40.
However OP, next time don't expose your family here as there are many immature minds around.

HML dear. Wish you the greatest blessings in life.

NB: anything mocked always attracts God's favour. As they are mocking you they are reminding God to bless your union/home tremendously so don't fret dear.
It is well.

You just spoke my mind. HML nyerem. May the Good Lord open His showers of blessings upon you, your family and your unborn kids.

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Tiffarah(f): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Op you shouldn't have posted these pics. Obviously there're some really bitter people around.... I feel really bad reading some comments. Anyway congratulations to you and your hubby. Some may say he doesn't look good but who good looking hubby don help. She found something special in him. Y'all saying he's this, he's that, go ahead and get married a handsome man who would treat you like shit and disrespect you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Durentt:
look at dis hooligan. Are u dissing her man or wat? Go ahead and pick urs lets see d man dat wud ring ur finger. Biitch, empty crankshafted brainstormer biitch!
I thought she has the strength for online bully buy I never knew punkyveer was just a PIG that strayed out from its Pen

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Homguy(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Vinshu:

What is your problem? Did I insult the husband? I did not write anything rude to the husband and you are here insulting yourself.

I am entitled to my opinion on nairaland. I am free to criticize and praise. So please respect yourself.

Besides I'm not a sadist. I'm actually married myself. When you bring your life to nairaland, expect critics . There are others here who got married too and still remain faceless but she decided to bring her own here and I commented. If it hurts you, go to Hell.

Idiots everywhere
who gives a frigging fart if you are married? How does that concern the fact that you posted something deliberately meant to sadden Op, when you know a plethora of ladies are insecure. Too many sad people out there trying to make others as miserable as they are.

2 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Vinshu(f): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2015
Homguy:
who gives a frigging fart if you are married? How does that concern the fact that you posted something deliberately meant to sadden Op, when you know a plethora of ladies are insecure. Too many sad people out there trying to make others as miserable as they are.

Get a life please
Re: My Wedding Pixs by obontami: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2015
this night ur husband go use hin prick wound ya toto

2 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Homguy(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

OMG, she just went FULL rètard. Btw, those kind of stewpid insults do nothing to me. I'm grown AND I know who I am. El fearless grin SA born, bred & buttered, teflon dress wearing thorough bitch. Take notes. Punky fears no one but the man up stairs. Remember that! Now I'm OUT. Bye, boo kiss

lol! This is simply a compensatory mechanism for your bitter ,sad , life. You probably have been bullied all your life, talked down to, abused and all that.

However, what ever vile happened to you is not Ops fault, keep your bile locked up in S.A ...."S.A born and bred" illiterate. Meanwhile, tha f*ck are you doing here all the way from S.a?

2 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

All these your Audio and Written possesions that eyes have not seen. Na wa oooooo

In naija we say Seeing is beliveing so we need Visuals.

I'm ff you now because I ll be a thorn at your flesh, whenever

I'm Sad: I ll come after You

I'm cranked up : I ll come after you

I have painful mensuration: I'm after you

My clients get me riled up: I'm coming after U

I don't feel like sleeping: I'm at your jugular

I get pummeled on Politics Section: I'm on U

You ve just met a Bitch. Hey PIG, we know that your bf is a xenophobic robber, you are an apology from the Condom factory and lastly that yu survive on government social programme

4 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Homguy(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2015
Vinshu:

Get a life please
borrow some tact. I give up.
Re: My Wedding Pixs by 123papas(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2015
hian
LordOfTheWeed:
Your husband looks handsome cheesy
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2015
Homguy:
lol! This is simply a compensatory mechanism for your bitter ,sad , life. You probably have been bullied all your life, talked down to, abused and all that.

However, what ever vile happened to you is not Ops fault, keep your bile locked up in S.A ...."S.A born and bred" illiterate. Meanwhile, tha f*ck are you doing here all the way from S.a?

No, no, no to everything you just said. I have a pretty normal life. Not a tear in sight, except when watching a very sad movie grin Went to school too, not illiterate. Oh no, not I! grin

What the Bleep am I doing where? I'm in SA. Browsing the world wide web of course, which I must add, doesn't require a passport or visa grin Are you satisfied now?

2 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by christinie(f): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2015
Amen.
bluice2:

You just spoke my mind. HML nyerem. May the Good Lord open His showers of blessings upon you, your family and your unborn kids.
Re: My Wedding Pixs by princely74: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2015
Happy Married Life!
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
All these your Audio and Written possesions that eyes have not seen. Na wa oooooo

In naija we say Seeing is beliveing so we need Visuals.

I'm ff you now because I ll be a thorn at your flesh, whenever

I'm Sad: I ll come after You

I'm cranked up : I ll come after you

I have painful mensuration: I'm after you

My clients get me riled up: I'm coming after U

I don't feel like sleeping: I'm at your jugular

I get pummeled on Politics Section: I'm on U

You ve just met a Bitch. Hey PIG, we know that your bf is a xenophobic robber, you are an apology from the Condom factory and lastly that yu survive on government social programme

Hahaha. Ok. As you wish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) / Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.