Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Fear Karma! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fear Karma! (456 Views)

Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members / Sweet Karma! Thief Caught At ATM Machine By Card Owner (PHOTOS) / When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear Karma! by okitikpo: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2015
Karma is a very powerful force that exist or often plays out in the universe and I urge everybody to fear that force call Karma because it always plays out and in time we least expect.

Today I know that a criminal always continue in crime even while knowing that what he is doing is totally wrong and more so knowing that other criminals are being caught and sentenced, but have you asked or care to know why a criminal will most likely want to continue in crime even after knowing all that could befall him/her?

Ok I will tell you now;

The main reason why a criminal will want to continue in crime is simply because he/she has no real idea of what Karma force can do and therefore he/she is no respecter of Karma.

They always have these believes in them that when they perpetrate the crime that they will not be caught just like some of you will say that accident is not your portion but accidents keep happening everyday and every now and then and I don't know whether to say now that it is the portion of the victims since it's nobody's portion.

My own prayer has always been in this manner and not whether it's my portion or not or any other person's portion "May God's will for me be done earth".

Let's continue with our Fear Karma topic...

For those criminals who never believes that they will be caught, my question is; don't you see that everyday, criminals are being caught? And you think in your case that you will always steal and go scot-free.

You can see why I said they know little or nothing about Karma. Have you heard before that Karma is a bi*the?

Karma is real and always catches up with people when they list expected in order to create balance in the world we live in. You can't go on continously robbing people and think that Karma will spare you throughout your life time. Far far...... Foul.. Karma will definitely play out someday.

The same thing goes with cultists, you kill and do all sorts of evil, and believing you will live out the rest of your live without being killed.. Ok ooo I dey listen...where in this world does it happen? Do you really know Karma?

No cultists ever believe that he will be next person to die, there is always this strong believe that even if others are dieing, that it will not get to them..I laugh in Chinese. You kill, you maim others and you want to live your own life smoothly.. Tell me that somebody is not a joke here.

If a criminal or cultist ever knows that the next person that will be in the long arm of the law is him/her, I tell you that he/she will desist.

I write this because I have seen what Karma has done to so many folks and is still doing to them

Fear Karma. Even the holy book, directly crafted it in different words when it states "that he that kills by the sword will.....

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Mail Blocks Over 15 Billion / 70 Year Old Man Arrested For Impersonating Pres Buhari’s Adviser On Defence Matt / Is The U.S. Back In Combat In Iraq?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.