Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo (43483 Views)

Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why / NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA / Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by PenSniper: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2015
emmydeep:

Yes, we make ourselves happy with our achievments. I have landed properties in lagos, ogun, abuja, ph, and kano.
How many do you have in Igboland? You see how foolish some Yorubas like you are?

You are swimming in delusions because you are fools.
Land you buy anywhere is on leasehold.
When everybody begins to answer his father's names, which is inevitable, be prepared to carry those landed property away with your Njikoka
wagons.

See how crassly stupid you are ?

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by PenSniper: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2015
spanishkid:
guy shut up. In whose lands are those properties? Do you know they can be seized and occupied at any time?

Don't mind the dunce.
The fools don't realise that just as europeans used black slaves to develop their land and plantations so the SW and the North are using them as slaves to develop their jungles.
Lands are sold on leasehold.
Whoever owns the land owns the property thereon.
Let them continue to delude themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2015
PenSniper:

Because the Yoruba have been their nemesis since 1967/68 and will continue to be.
Yorubaland is their Europe and America in Nigeria and like water to fish. Without the water the fish is finished.
But for their fear of the Yoruba siding with the north, they would've declared their biafra. Thats why they are fighting tooth and nail to herald the entire SS into their struggle.
They know yorubaland have millions of Black Scorpions to tame them should they step out of line.
Anyone anywhere in the world that says anything negative about Ibo must be Yoruba and if that person is non-black, he must've been sponsored by the Yoruba.
The Ibo tribe, from all indications, are yet to evolve from the 17th century tendencies.
What are Yorubas without the ALMIGHTY IGBOS and their investments? Very wicked and wretched bigots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by PenSniper: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2015
emmydeep:

Lies ! Never can anybody seize Properties belonging to the ALMIGHTY IGBOS.

Let them try it and see.

You must lack memory or brains.
Ibos property in PH were seized and nothing happened and nothing will happen. Don't you think before you write ?
At the appropriate time your property will be seized, yourselves will be fumigated the way pests and leeches are fumigated, some will run for their lives while some will perish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
PenSniper:

Don't mind the dunce.
The fools don't realise that just as europeans used black slaves to develop their land and plantations so the SW and the North are using them as slaves to develop their jungles.
Lands are sold on leasehold.
Whoever owns the land owns the property thereon.
Let them continue to delude themselves.
I wonder the type of night school you attended.
You are a very big fool to think that you can take over the properties of the ALMIGHT IGBOS.

Do you know what is called certificate of occupancy?

You can only steal from the Igbos in your dream.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by PenSniper: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Ndigbo should please ignore these vermin!

It's obvious he/they are quite scared about something.....every few weeks we get these 'we are not Igbo'
threads and it makes one wonder what exactly is going on! When it
comes to the north it's 'one north', and nobody (including Ndigbo) have a problem with that; when it comes to south west, Yoruba would tell us it's a homogeneous Yoruba enclave (including Lagos) and
everyone (including Ndigbo) say no wahala and get on with their lives! But when it comes to the area formerly known as the old Eastern Region, you see outsiders getting agitated, worried and poking their long
Pinocchio noses into what ordinarily shouldn't concern them! They get worried when Igbos and other ethnic groups in the region form a common front and a commonality of purpose, and then they go on to dig for and post divisive claptrap like we see in the OP; they get worried when any Igbo sub-groups like the Ikwerre, Ngwa, Ogba, etc, identify with the larger Igbo nation, and they then go
on to sponsor a few elements within these sub-groups (like they did during and after the uncivil war of 1967-70) to scream that they're not Igbo.....all this happening while they tell us the area formerly known as the old
Western Region is one homogeneous ethnic enclave!

It's obvious these people are scared of the resurgent Biafran agitation, and they're afraid they'll starve to death and see the death of all their ill-gotten criminal enterprises if Biafra is
achieved.....hence the lame attempt at revisionism and the divide-and-rule we now see on here every couple of weeks!

Quite sad really! undecided

The Chairman, land-grabbers Association of Southbeaste has spoken. Let his minions listen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2015
PenSniper:

Ibos property in PH were seized and nothing happened and nothing will happen. Don't you think before you write ?
At the appropriate time your property will be seized, yourselves will be fumigated the way pests and leeches are fumigated, some will run for their lives while some will perish.
Ba.st.ards and cowards like you the Yorubas can never try it. Why dnt u declare your own republic as the ALMIGHTY IGBOS DID?

Useless cowards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by kingzizzy: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2015
Kagawa10:

Ukwuani dey speak ibo? Lol!
Not to mention that majority part of Ika like Agbor don't speak ibo!
Yeye people!

No the Ika people speak Hausa. I did my NYSC not too far away from Agbor, which is the heart of Ikaland. How did an Anambra man like me go to Ika markets to buy food stuffs from Ika people while speaking only in Igbo language? Or maybe we all learnt to speak Hausa overnight. Even the name Dein of Agbor is Ikechukwu. Or maybe Ikechukwu is a Hausa name?

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by PenSniper: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=new2020 post=38936765]

I left Igweocha(Port Harcourt) a week ago, I'm warning you yoruba idiots, if you venture to rant this divisive nonsense with today's generation of Ikwerre, you won't come out with your two legs especially as yoruba. This is not 1967, this is 2015. Igbo and Ikwerre are one... united like never before courtesy of Radio Biafra. [/
quote]

Mr. Dunce, is the writer Yoruba ?
Why did you decide to send your brain on an errand before writing ?
Stop writing with emotion, use your brain, that is if you have any.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by LANGIDI: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2015
The writer is correct the sons only picked ibo language as they move about ,since they are surrounded by ibos

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2015
PenSniper:

You are swimming in delusions because you are fools.
Land you buy anywhere is on leasehold.
When everybody begins to answer his father's names, which is inevitable, be prepared to carry those landed property away with your Njikoka
wagons.

See how crassly stupid you are ?
Go and study the land use act as revised.
The ALMIGHTY IGBOS are smarter than anyother tribe in Nigeria hence the hate against them.

Your people are hopeless people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2015
LANGIDI:
The writer is correct the sons only picked ibo language as they move about ,since they are surrounded by ibos
Another Yoruba Id.io.t

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by PenSniper: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2015
The Ogbakor Ikwerre Convention, a cultural organization of Ikwerre people, in a paper presented to the Human Rights Violation Commission headed by Rtd. Justice Chukwudifu Oputa on 10 October 2001, said: “Ikwerre ethnic nationality is not and has never been a sub-group of any other tribe in Nigeria including Ndi-Igbo. There is no doubt that the advent of the British and later regionalization put Ndi-Igbo at the helm of affairs in Eastern Nigeria. This brought Ndi-Igbo into Ikwerre land. In course of time, the Igbo took advantage of their position in the then Eastern Regional Government to grab land in Ikwerre and occupy political positions such as the mayor of Port Harcourt. In the process, Ikwerre along with other minority groups were marginalized and driven to the background.”

Chiaka:
Rubbish Theory! then why do they all speak and understand Igbo language and not Edo language. grin grin grin grin ;DI beg no make me laugh this morning

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Kagawa10: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2015
kingzizzy:

No the Ika people speak Hausa. I did my NYSC not too far away from Agbor, which is the heart of Ikaland. How did an Anambra man like me go to Ika markets to buy food stuffs from Ika people while speaking only in Igbo language? Or maybe we all learnt to speak Hausa overnight. Even the name Dein of Agbor is Ikechukwu. Or maybe Ikechukwu is a Hausa name?
Yeah, because Oritsejafor and Oritsetosan are Yoruba names?
Yeye man, the question is do Ukwuani and Agbor speak ibo?
eediot kept telling me how he lived in a place close to Agbor! Shameless people!

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Chiaka(f): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2015
My question is simple. Why is the Ikwerre Language so Ibo...................be a man and stand by your root

PenSniper:
The Ogbakor Ikwerre Convention, a cultural organization of Ikwerre people, in a paper presented to the Human Rights Violation Commission headed by Rtd. Justice Chukwudifu Oputa on 10 October 2001, said: “Ikwerre ethnic nationality is not and has never been a sub-group of any other tribe in Nigeria including Ndi-Igbo. There is no doubt that the advent of the British and later regionalization put Ndi-Igbo at the helm of affairs in Eastern Nigeria. This brought Ndi-Igbo into Ikwerre land. In course of time, the Igbo took advantage of their position in the then Eastern Regional Government to grab land in Ikwerre and occupy political positions such as the mayor of Port Harcourt. In the process, Ikwerre along with other minority groups were marginalized and driven to the background.”

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=PenSniper post=38939435][/quote] your brains has lost service. Go check your brain network.
Bastardia Id.io.ta
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Kagawa10: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Chiaka:
My question is simple. Why is the Ikwerre Language so Ibo...................be a man and stand by your root

Itsekiri's language is Yoruba but they are not Yorubas, dummy!

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
PenSniper:

The cowardly Yorubas should try it and see if we won't take over lagos and ogun.
I chaleng Yorubas to do it.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Enahi(f): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
spanishkid:
Ikwerres, Ika, anioma, ahoada, Ekpeye and ukwuanni all trace their ancestry from Edo. I'm not surprised when Sunday Oliseh said he's not igbo. Igbos fail to understand that the fact someone answers Obi or Ada doesn't make that person igbo. They're trying so bad to invade and claim other people's land that's why they are angry when you say ikwerres and co are not igbos.

It's not just Sunday Oliseh, I have met people who bear full Ibo names but claim to come from Edo. Initially I was surprised when I called one of them Ibo He went beserk, but I think they just don't want to be referred to as Ibo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
I am sick and tired of these useless attention seeking topics. You all claim to be edo but

It doesn't reflect in your language
It doesn't show in your culture
Your leader is not called Oba
Most Igbos understand your language but edo people can't
The names of your villages are in Igbo
Your names and childrens names are Igbo names

When the civil war broke out, the smart ones ran to the south east but the dumb ones stayed claiming that they are not Igbos. When federal troops came, the idiots were massacred. Even edo wasn't there to save your ass.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Enahi(f): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chiaka:

You probably didn't read the part of the write up which made it obvious that they were perhaps forced to learn the language and that the igbos hijacked the community because they have outnumbered the Ikwerres.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by winniz: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Ndigbo should please ignore these vermin!

It's obvious he/they are quite scared about something.....every few weeks we get these 'we are not Igbo' threads and it makes one wonder what exactly is going on! When it comes to the north it's 'one north', and nobody (including Ndigbo) have a problem with that; when it comes to south west, Yoruba would tell us it's a homogeneous Yoruba enclave (including Lagos) and everyone (including Ndigbo) say no wahala and get on with their lives! But when it comes to the area formerly known as the old Eastern Region, you see outsiders getting agitated, worried and poking their long Pinocchio noses into what ordinarily shouldn't concern them! They get worried when Igbos and other ethnic groups in the region form a common front and a commonality of purpose, and then they go on to dig for and post divisive claptrap like we see in the OP; they get worried when any Igbo sub-groups like the Ikwerre, Ngwa, Ogba, etc, identify with the larger Igbo nation, and they then go on to sponsor a few elements within these sub-groups (like they did during and after the uncivil war of 1967-70) to scream that they're not Igbo.....all this happening while they tell us the area formerly known as the old Western Region is one homogeneous ethnic enclave!

It's obvious these people are scared of the resurgent Biafran agitation, and they're afraid they'll starve to death and see the death of all their ill-gotten criminal enterprises if Biafra is achieved.....hence the lame attempt at revisionism and the divide-and-rule we now see on here every couple of weeks!

Quite sad really! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Kagawa10: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
NAIJASOM:
I am sick and tired of these useless attention seeking topics. You all claim to be edo but

It doesn't reflect in your language
It doesn't show in your culture
Your leader is not called Oba
Most Igbos understand your language but edo people can't
The names of your villages are in Igbo
Your names and childrens names are Igbo names

When the civil war broke out, the smart ones ran to the south east but the dumb ones stayed claiming that they are not Igbos. When federal troops came, the idiots were massacred. Even edo wasn't there to save your ass.
No ika or Ukwuani got massacred though, only the saboteurs in Asaba!

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by winniz: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:
We should be careful believing any claimed ethnicity by some of the sad bigots on this forum! They may want to divert and deflect abuse/attention from their true ethnicity while they carry out their agenda of causing division among Ndigbo and between Ndigbo and her next-door neighbours!

Like this spanish fly dude for instance.....he's been quite prolific and notorious in this regard; so we should all threat these type of posts with the derision and unseriousness they deserve! smiley
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by ArodeTsolaye: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ikwerre people please don't claim to be Igbo, please quarrel with the Igbos. If you don't do that, we yorubas will buy rat poison and kill ourselves. Please help us!

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kagawa10:

No ika or Ukwuani got massacred though, only the saboteurs in Asaba!

I am sure the Igbos in ika and ukwuani were not sipping wine when the federal troops arrived. The ran towards the east just like everyone else. They didn't run towards Edo. The ones in asaba tried to play that we are not Igbo nonsense and got taught a lesson in Nigerian politics.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by lyricalpontiff(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Good
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by OfoIgbo: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
LANGIDI:

then why is their town and village names Igbo also. Did the Igbos change thag also?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by fr3do(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
spanishkid:
Ikwerres, Ika, anioma, ahoada, Ekpeye and ukwuanni all trace their ancestry from Edo. I'm not surprised when Sunday Oliseh said he's not igbo. Igbos fail to understand that the fact someone answers Obi or Ada doesn't make that person igbo. They're trying so bad to invade and claim other people's land that's why they are angry when you say ikwerres and co are not igbos.

A man comes from benin, settles in a new land and miraculously starts speaking Igbo and not bini.
How did the Igbo language come about?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Ugomba(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Enahi:

It's not just Sunday Oliseh, I have met people who bear full Ibo names but claim to come from Edo. Initially I was surprised when I called one of them Ibo He went beserk, but I think they just don't want to be referred to as Ibo.
will you shut ur thrash up.. Edo ke Edo ni,
Oliseh speaks for himself, he does not speak for a proud Delta Igbo like me..

18 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Ugomba(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kagawa10:

only the saboteurs in Asaba!
you are a confirmed maggot for this statement..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Enahi(f): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ugomba:
will you shut ur thrash up.. Oliseh speaks for himself, he does not speak for a proud Delta Igbo like me..

Lol proud Delta Igbo my a*s. Besides what are you doing in Delta State don't you know your way to the East?

Please take the next available Bus to the East Nnamdi Kalu is waiting for you

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard / Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.