Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Bad State Of Enugu/onitsha Express Way - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bad State Of Enugu/onitsha Express Way (472 Views)

The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) / Young Shall Grow Bus Rams Into Fuel Tanker On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad State Of Enugu/onitsha Express Way by dampola(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2015
The only available one way road of Enugu/Onitsha express way has turned to trailers Park.

Maybe soon we will start traveling with canoe.

Re: Bad State Of Enugu/onitsha Express Way by mrsdee: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2015
I use that road every working day and I can confirm that it is in a very bad state. The express has been. Abandoned for the old road which is not even well built and have started spoiling too. I wonder how the Christmas period will be with the road in that state. May God help us all.
Re: Bad State Of Enugu/onitsha Express Way by Everest25(m): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2015
terrible especially Umunya

(1) (Reply)

Dana Unveils Special Fares For Guests / Abuja/kaduna Train 4 Things That Will Likely Happen. / If You Must Travel To Lagos This Weekend (read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.