Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,064 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Settlement Visa In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Settlement Visa In Nigeria (1409 Views)

Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria / Visa Info: How To Apply For Kenya Visa In Nigeria / Largest Yoruba Settlement In Togo - Atakpame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Settlement Visa In Nigeria by zabutt(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hi
I am a British national and my wife is Nigerian (also British national). We have been married since 1997 and have four kids. We live in UK but also have house and some agriculture land in Nigeria (Sango, Ota). I would like to ask the members if there is a way for me to get the settlement visa in Nigeria. I frequently travel to Nigeria to visit family and also conduct a bit of business there. Is there any way I can get long term visa to Nigeria based on my wife's status as being Nigeria?

I would appreciate if members can guide me on that...
Re: Settlement Visa In Nigeria by 48noble(m): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
U don't need visa to live in Nigeria Mr British national

2 Likes

Re: Settlement Visa In Nigeria by angiography(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
48noble:
Lol...but there's a formal process sha.

But then...everyone in Nigeria is a Nigerian cheesy
This country is a farce...

zabutt:
Hi
I am a British national and my wife is Nigerian (also British national). We have been married since 1997 and have four kids. We live in UK but also have house and some agriculture land in Nigeria (Sango, Ota). I would like to ask the members if there is a way for me to get the settlement visa in Nigeria. I frequently travel to Nigeria to visit family and also conduct a bit of business there. Is there any way I can get long term visa to Nigeria based on my wife's status as being Nigeria?
You can visit Nigeria immigration service website for guidelines.... Or simply, just mingle with Nigerians (if ure black)...and uve become a Nigerian grin
Re: Settlement Visa In Nigeria by BIDEEN: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
#Ihatelies#
Re: Settlement Visa In Nigeria by 4stylz: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nigeria is one free country; anyone can live in nigeria without stress or hatred; no one will question where u from, that's one thing I love about Nigeria
Re: Settlement Visa In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
zabutt:
Hi

Are you Black British or White British?
Re: Settlement Visa In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Do a search for Nigerian immigration service online the process for a settlement visa should be there.

Or better still when contact Nigerian embassy in London and find out what the options for longterm visas are. I know they exist just like there are work visas for foreign nationals.
Re: Settlement Visa In Nigeria by optimusprime2(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
48noble:
Stop posting nonsense for people around the world to see, This is the internet for Pete's sake.... How can you say a foreigner does not require the legal documents to reside in Nigeria?? Are you the N.I.S boss Can you go to another country and be allowed to stay indefinitely without a permit?? Other people were referring him to the immigration site and you popped this trash... Please correct yourself, and don't send a wrong impression

2 Likes

Re: Settlement Visa In Nigeria by 48noble(m): 5:21am On Oct 25, 2015
optimusprime2:

Stop posting nonsense for people around the world to see, This is the internet for Pete's sake.... How can you say a foreigner does not require the legal documents to reside in Nigeria?? Are you the N.I.S boss Can you go to another country and be allowed to stay indefinitely without a permit?? Other people were referring him to the immigration site and you popped this trash... Please correct yourself, and don't send a wrong impression

Mr Clueless ;
Have u heard of visa free countries being directly proportional to your passport? A British passport brings it's holder visa free to Nigeria.
Re: Settlement Visa In Nigeria by optimusprime2(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2015
48noble:

Mr Clueless ;
Have u heard of visa free countries being directly proportional to your passport? A British passport brings it's holder visa free to Nigeria.
Between me and you, who is "The Clueless one"?
http://www.wordtravels.com/Travelguide/Countries/Nigeria/Visa

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/nigeria/entry-requirements

http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/gb/en/travel-information/getting-into-the-country/nigeria-visa.html
The only countries in the world visa free to Nigeria are Ecowas countries and select African countries like Cameroon, Maroc, and Kenya (Kenyans are given Visa on entry), all other countries require visas for short stay or permits for long stays from the Nigerian embassy.
Now please, stop and I repeat stop posting trash online, people actually read these and have wrong impressions ... British, Canadians Aussies even Americans need a visa to Nigeria ok??
#DropsMic
#WalksAwayFromCluelessness

1 Like

Re: Settlement Visa In Nigeria by justwise(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2015
48noble:

Mr Clueless ;

You are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Settlement Visa In Nigeria by kunle75(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

You are wrong.

i seconded he is damn wrong

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Story That Touches-nigerian Man Remembers 30 Yrs In America / What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? / This Gallant And Handsome Soldier Is Traveling For Peacekeeping Missions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.