Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,032 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Pictures Of How To Convert Diezani Madueke's Loot To Quadrillion Naira. Insane!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of How To Convert Diezani Madueke's Loot To Quadrillion Naira. Insane!! (998 Views)

See What Alison-madueke’s Loot Can Fund In Nigeria’ / How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T / Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of How To Convert Diezani Madueke's Loot To Quadrillion Naira. Insane!! by naledge2222: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
this is my first post on any thread or blog ever, i joined nairaland a few minutes ago just to post this...... because i believe it must be seen..... i dont care for politics and for this reason i dont follow it until now. i was with a few friends over the weekend at a bar just relaxing like your average 9ja working class bachelor, not looking forward to monday morning traffic. while we were gisting a friend mentioned that Diezani was greedy that how could she steal 13 Billion Pounds, in my mind i was like yeah right probably the alcohol is getting the better of him its like this guy does not know what pounds is (Iya charly)......... i am in my office today just going through youtube which i shouldn't and i come across diezani's loot online from a reliable source i was dumbfounded. i asked my colleague if it was true because i could not believe it... he looked at me like i've been living in a cave . so i instantly decided to convert the monies in question to naira just to see if i could wrap my head around it. instantly i encountered problems because your average calculator can only take so many zeroes .... please bear in mind she allegedly stole 13 Billion pounds right? the figures in naira below is 10 billion pounds just to round it up

see step by step procedure to convert her money because you cannot attain this result the conventional way unless you are a savant (Genius)

Nigerians this is insane, if she stole all this.... Ha.... AYYYEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOO!!!!!! Mo Gbe!!!!!

Three quadrillion,thirty-three trillion,nine hundred seventy-nine billion,seven hundred forty-nine million, nine hundred ninety-nine thousand,
nine hundred ninety-nine Naira Only

N3033979749999999.50

Re: Pictures Of How To Convert Diezani Madueke's Loot To Quadrillion Naira. Insane!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Its actaully 3.9 trillion not quadrillion! And you truely believe that? How much is our annual budget? And they said they found the money in the house? Which kind house?

Guy u need to read maths again!

Re: Pictures Of How To Convert Diezani Madueke's Loot To Quadrillion Naira. Insane!! by fav444(f): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
are u speaking latin?
Re: Pictures Of How To Convert Diezani Madueke's Loot To Quadrillion Naira. Insane!! by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]13 billions poundstolen by Dezeni from Nigeria and you believe it? From the figure you obtained is like you ve f9 in mathematic like Buhari. Stop listening to APC and else your name go be lie Muhammad
Re: Pictures Of How To Convert Diezani Madueke's Loot To Quadrillion Naira. Insane!! by Demmocrats(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op op leave this woman matter
Re: Pictures Of How To Convert Diezani Madueke's Loot To Quadrillion Naira. Insane!! by DaBullIT(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tif Ole

Carry am go

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Nigeria / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – TRIBUNAL SACKS WIKE / Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Beyond 2019, Says Wamakko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.