Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Ogbeh Avoids Question On His Forced Resignation As PDP Chair By OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeh Avoids Question On His Forced Resignation As PDP Chair By OBJ (570 Views)

Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman / I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court / PDP Chair: Sheriff Intensifies Lobby As Southwest Group Threatens Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogbeh Avoids Question On His Forced Resignation As PDP Chair By OBJ by OVI75(m): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
ABUJA – FORMER National Chairman of
defunct ruling party,the Peoples Democratic
Party,PDP,Chief Audu Ogbeh,has been
screened by as a ministerial nominee by the
Senate.
Ogbeh, who was the third nominee to face the
Senate for screening, was allowed to go from
the floor of the Senate,after answering some
questions thrown at him by some senators.
But a question to him by Senator Emmanuel
Bwatcha, PDP, Taraba South, to explain
whether he was forced at gun point to resign
as PDP chairman, during Chief Olusegun
Obasanjo’s tenure as president, was avoided,
as he failed to answer it.
Details coming–

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ogbeh-avoids-question-on-his-forced-resignation-as-pdp-chair-by-obj/
Re: Ogbeh Avoids Question On His Forced Resignation As PDP Chair By OBJ by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
spreads mat, introvert im sorry
Re: Ogbeh Avoids Question On His Forced Resignation As PDP Chair By OBJ by modath(f): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
He did right, he wasn't supposed to answer...

Obasanjo i will repeat is a PROBLEM for Nigeria...

God please take care of him for us .... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

The Actualization Of Biafra Will End Boko Haram -uwazuruike / BIAFRA | Why Biafra Scares The Living Daylights Out Of Buhari’s Gov’t / Prof. Anwuka: I Was Nominated For My Outstanding Record Of Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.