Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Prophet T.B. Joshua Speaks Of Pope Francis Of The Catholic Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.B. Joshua Speaks Of Pope Francis Of The Catholic Church (3051 Views)

TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T.B. Joshua Speaks Of Pope Francis Of The Catholic Church by emmanuel596(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua gave another surprising revelation in his church service  Sunday specifically calling for prayer for Pope Francis of the Catholic Church, as well as prophesying an imminent hijacking of a plane by ‘militants’.
“There is a very big religious leader,” Joshua began, describing the said person as a ‘father’ figure, widely respected across different religions.

“I have been praying for him,”he continued, adding that he received an alarming ‘vision’ concerning him the prior day.

“They should pray for him,” Joshua proceeded, although not specifying which area people should direct their prayer towards. “The clergyman I am talking about is the Pope,” he then clarified.

Now you have heard it....Lets pray for the pope.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Speaks Of Pope Francis Of The Catholic Church by resty4(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Prayer oh prayer thou art d most potent weapon n force on earth. Prayer works wonder,eh u left yr room ds morning did u pray?
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Speaks Of Pope Francis Of The Catholic Church by ernesty20(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Yup
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Speaks Of Pope Francis Of The Catholic Church by nobilis: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
So this one is now a revelation, right

I wonder if you even know the number of times Catholics pray for the Pope in a single day.

When I tell you that man is no prophet, it will look as if....
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Speaks Of Pope Francis Of The Catholic Church by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
nobilis:
So this one is now a revelation, right

I wonder if you even know the number of times Catholics pray for the Pope in a single day.

When I tell you that man is no prophet, it will look as if....
...as if na hatred

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Was Christianity Religion Founded By Jesus Christ Or Apostle Paul ? / The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy / CNN Exposing False Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.