Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,992 members, 7,956,705 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement (1610 Views)

Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Osun, Where Is Ooni, Opc, Opu And The Afenifere Group At This Troubling Times. / Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by businessline: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement To Eradicate Hunger

World Food Day is a day of action against hunger. On October 16, people around the world come together to declare their commitment to eradicate hunger in our lifetime.

Because when it comes to hunger, the only acceptable number in the world is zero, the right to food is a basic human right. In a world of plenty, 805 million people, one in nine worldwide, live with chronic hunger.
The costs of hunger and malnutrition fall heavily on the most vulnerable. Odua Progressive Union in Austria took the advantage of on-coming world Food day to feed Syrian migrants in Austria. In recent weeks, Austria has found itself at the center of the migration crisis in Europe. About 80,000 people are seeking asylum in the country.

Austria is the first western European country that migrants pass through on long overland journeys from Iraq and Afghanistan, but large number of the migrants are from Syria.The Syrian migrants were surprise to see Nigerians coming to their aids by feeding them and donating various items to them.

One of the Migrant Spoke to OPU members about his experience in Syria

“I knew I had to find a way to leave Syria, when my five-year-old son saw an Isis fighter kill a man in the street and eat him,. “Our house was on the frontline . Bombs fell every day. There was constant shooting and snipers were a real risk.

1 Like

Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by madridguy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
ODUA NI MI TOKAN TOKAN

1 Like

Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
i thought it was Stella Odua.

Op respect yourself. our daughter is in a happy mood and should not be dragged into oduduwa owanbe scam

1 Like

Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Yujin(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nice one from the ODU Austria branch. A majority of these same people sanctioned the starvation policy of the wicked Awolowo but here they are feeding Arabs who would still treat them like a piece of trash any day. Could it be that they have admitted that Awo was indeed inhuman with that policy? Na this world we dey.

1 Like

Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Did they serve amala with ewedu including hot pepper stew? If not they are fake Yoruba.
Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by MightySparrow: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
aguiyi:

Op respect yourself. our daughter is in a happy mood and should not be dragged into oduduwa owanbe scam

There is ONLY one Oodua any other is a counterfeit whether Stella or Clara.
Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
MightySparrow:

There is ONLY one Oodua any other is a counterfeit whether Stella or Clara.

Check the title of the thread again and tell.me if its oodua or ofua that was spelt
Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by EasternLion: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
When will they remember "State of Osun". undecided undecided cry cry cool cool grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Ilekeh(f): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
You'll only see Biafra when they're making noise and protesting for Saraki grin

Yorubas are everywhere tho. Jeez.

5 Likes

Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Ilekeh(f): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
EasternLion:
When will they remember "State of Osun". undecided undecided cry cry cool cool grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley smiley

How about Abia and Imo? cry

2 Likes

Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by MayorofLagos(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Did they serve amala with ewedu including hot pepper stew? If not they are fake Yoruba.

Lmao, you are a f00l. Let me clear your ignorance and share with you a Yoruba rite and its lesson to the living.

When we lower the body of our deceased into its crypt we send them on with a message: "Lagbaja, ma j'okun, ma j'ekolo, oun ti won je l'ajule Orun ni ko ba won je".

Meaning - "don't eat that which is native to you in the soil, lavish yourself in whatever is in mainstream when you arrive in the higher realm".

The living observe this principle of modesty...and we refrain from extremities in our conduct and lifestyle.

We will be in violation of our cultural norms to feed amala and ewedu to a people in a place where it is not mainstream dish.

2 Likes

Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
aguiyi:

see who is talking. your daughter is going to jail for scamming Nigerians. who is the scammer now?

1 Like

Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Ilekeh(f): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
aguiyi:

You see "Odua PROGRESSIVE UNION" and you thought of the criminal Stella Oduah. Aren't you the illiterate one?

1 Like

Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Yujin:
Nice one from the ODU Austria branch. A majority of these same people sanctioned the starvation policy of the wicked Awolowo but here they are feeding Arabs who would still treat them like a piece of trash any day. Could it be that they have admitted that Awo was indeed inhuman with that policy? Na this world we dey.

you guys need to get over yourselves already. you are not the only ones to fight a war and lose.

I understand though. that was the first and only war you have ever fought so far.

when you go to war and expect your opponent to feed and clothe you, then you know that something is really wrong.

Awolowo did what he had to do. and thanks to him, his policy ended the war quickly otherwise maybe there won't even be a tribe called igbo anymore.

you guys owe him your lives, But here you are insulting him.

3 Likes

Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
thoroughly proud of them. fully representing.

some care for more than just themselves, while others can't see beyond their noses with their I Before Others mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Yujin(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ioannes:

you guys need to get over yourselves already. you are not the only ones to fight a war and lose.

I understand though. that was the first and only war you have ever fought so far.

when you go to war and expect your opponent to feed and clothe you, then you know that something is really wrong.

Awolowo did what he had to do. and thanks to him, his policy ended the war quickly otherwise maybe there won't even be a tribe called igbo anymore.

you guys owe him your lives, But here you are insulting him.
Ok o. I've heard you and this your comment is saved.
Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ioannes:

see who is talking. your daughter is going to jail for scamming Nigerians. who is the scammer now?

Taaaaa, Una no fit. Shey una see the way UK release Alison with speed, her own go spoil things for una.
Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

You see "Odua PROGRESSIVE UNION" and you thought of the criminal Stella Oduah. Aren't you the illiterate one?

I blame your coward father for not insisting your ashawo mother abort you ,idiot.

Who insulted the other on this thread before you,who even mentioned anything about literacy

Born coward
Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by coolitempa(f): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ioannes:
thoroughly proud of them. fully representing.

some care for more than just themselves, while others can't see beyond their noses with their I Before Others mentality.

God bless our people... cool

2 Likes

Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
coolitempa:

God bless our people... cool
amen sis.
Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
aguiyi:

Taaaaa, Una no fit. Shey una see the way UK release Alison with speed, her own go spoil things for una.

so funny. I Hope we resume this discussion when Alison eventually ends up in jail.

1 Like

Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ioannes:

so funny. I Hope we resume this discussion when Alison eventually ends up in jail.

Ok
Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Ilekeh(f): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
aguiyi:

I blame your coward father for not insisting your ashawo mother abort you ,idiot.

Who insulted the other on this thread before you,who even mentioned anything about literacy

Born coward

Illiteracy is your problem, tout

2 Likes

Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by MightySparrow: 2:34am On Oct 14, 2015
aguiyi:

Check the title of the thread again and tell.me if its oodua or ofua that was spelt

I think you have eyes or you don't know the difference btw D and F, I deliberately. Write double o because that is the way we Omo Oodua pronounce it.
Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2015
MightySparrow:

I think you have eyes or you don't know the difference btw D and F, I deliberately. Write double o because that is the way we Omo Oodua pronounce it.

Some of you can't respond to posy without resorting to insults, guess u guys have a generational problem.

Is there a single or double o in the thread title
Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by MightySparrow: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
aguiyi:

Some of you can't respond to posy without resorting to insults, guess u guys have a generational problem.

Is there a single or double o in the thread title

Double O is the correct spelling for Oodua a variant of Oduduwa. Sorry about any insult.
Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by WIZGUY69(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
EasternLion:

after they are through with ebonyi and IMO wink
Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
MightySparrow:

Double O is the correct spelling for Oodua a variant of Oduduwa. Sorry about any insult.

maturity .
Re: Odua Progressive Union (OPU) Austria Chapter Joined The Global Movement by MightySparrow: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
aguiyi:

maturity .
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Those Who Stole Nigeria’s Wealth Are Yet To Be Prosecuted — Buhari / Golden Eaglets Angry With Presidency Over Non- Payment Of World Cup Allowance / Nigerians Now Questioning The Genuiness Of Our Change Agenda-lai Mohamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.