Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Fabregas: It's A Special Day - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fabregas: It's A Special Day (354 Views)

Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React / Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas / Thanks for being part of my special day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fabregas: It's A Special Day by Danieluk2000: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fabregas captained Spain, who had already qualified for Euro 2016, in their final qualification match away in Ukraine.
The visitors, for whom Cesar, Azpilicueta played the full 90 minutes, secured the three points courtesy of a 1-0 victory.
‘Our goal is always to win,’ said Fabregas. ‘Even though we had already qualified, we didn’t go just to play a friendly game, we wanted to win.
‘Especially for me it was a very special day, I played my 100thgame for the national team so obviously I wanted to win the game more than anything.’
Spain have a fantastic record in the competition having won the previous two tournaments, in 2012 and 2008.
Fabregas, who was part of both of those squads, explained why he believes defending their trophy in France next summer will be tricky.
‘It’s going to be tough because nobody has ever won the Euros’ three times in a row. We will try to do our best but it will be a difficult task,’ he said
http//:www.danimoreuk./2015/10/13/fabregas-it-was-a-special-day/

(1) (Reply)

CR7 scared of 6 players / Issa Hayatou, FIFA Acting President Assume Duties / Which Is The Most Difficult To Break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.